AVB New Chelsea Coach.

Guest Portuguese

LOL AVB is getting written off already and the deal hasnt even been struck.

I dont think he can do too bad.. Hes english is perfect , he already knows some of the players.

Plus i think Roman is willing to give him time to build hes own legacy here , but we shall see.

• Downvote 1

I dont think he can do too bad.. Hes english is perfect , he already knows some of the players.

Plus i think Roman is willing to give him time to build hes own legacy here , but we shall see.

lol based on what?

lol based on what?

We just paid Ancelotti £5m to buy out the last year of hes contract , we are about to spend £15 million for another manager , PLUS a further £20m for the 4 year contract , thats £40m on getting a new manager (IF AVB comes of course)

I would like to think that he would be given a chance based on the fact we are spending so much for him.

But then again , im not on the Chelsea board so i wouldnt know , but im using my logic here.

lol based on what?

We just paid Ancelotti £5m to buy out the last year of hes contract , we are about to spend £15 million for another manager , PLUS a further £20m for the 4 year contract , thats £40m on getting a new manager (IF AVB comes of course)

I would like to think that he would be given a chance based on the fact we are spending so much for him.

But then again , im not on the Chelsea board so i wouldnt know , but im using my logic here.

This is roman, shits never well thought out like that with the russian lunatic

1272535664_roman-abramovich-is-happy.gif

:lol: :lol: look at this crazy motherf*cker

Guest Portuguese

A Bola report that Villas-Boas has sent a fax to FC Porto in which he says he is to pay the buyout clause himself and that there is no going back on his decision. Most of the sports papers also speculate Villas-Boas wants to take striker Falcao and midfielder Joao Moutinho with him to Stamford bridge.

by Tom Kundert

Lusa the Portuguese news agency who first broke the news are now saying AVB has quit Porto and is going to be presented as Chelsea's new manager

Fee paid, new Chelsea boss

£13.3 million

Chelsea's pursuit of highly-rated coach Andre Villas-Boas appeared to move a step closer to completion tonight as Porto announced they had received the payment required to release him from his contract.

Confirmation came earlier on Tuesday that Villas-Boas tendered his resignation with the Portuguese champions, and the receipt of the compensation payment, reported to be 15million euros, leaves the way clear for the 33-year-old to move on to a new club.

Now it seems only a matter of time before the Portuguese coach is unveiled at Stamford Bridge.

A statement from Porto to the Portuguese Securities Market Commission read: "FC Porto, in accordance with Article 248 paragraph 1 of the Securities Code, hereby informs the market they have received from Mr Andre Villas-Boas the amount provided for in clause to terminate his employment contract."

The statement added that all that remained to sort out were the formalities of the termination of the contract.

Porto, who also confirmed Vitor Pereira as their new coach on a two-year contract, added on their official website: "The amount has been deposited on the termination clause of the work contract of Andre Villas-Boas."