Official Glastonbury Topic

Afroman

Kanye is gnna get the bbc shut down

White people going crazy about the word nigga getting used

Was the stupid c*nt lee nelson who crashed the stage. Kanyes security should of weighed the prick in

• Downvote 1

Its mad the amount of people slating kanye but still watching

Fully baffling ?

Surely if you think somethings shit you change the channel and keep it moving, not bleat on about it online ?

Twitter is full of them

• Upvote 1

Yeah slightly disjointed

Could have done with a guest rapper in the middle

But apart from that he done a lot better then people had hoped

from the reddit thread:

dr99ed

100,000 white people enjoying their evening of being allowed to say nigga out loud tonight.

Danmcl93

I sure enjoyed when I went to one of his gigs

when i saw him in houston i tried not saying it bc i was seated next to this huge kimbo slice looking guy, but gave up resisting and found myself saying it. looked at the guy to see if he was pissed, he patted me on the back and said "just for tonight" then smiled and went back to rapping the lyrics.

:lol:

from the reddit thread:

dr99ed

100,000 white people enjoying their evening of being allowed to say nigga out loud tonight.

Danmcl93

I sure enjoyed when I went to one of his gigs

viideri

when i saw him in houston i tried not saying it bc i was seated next to this huge kimbo slice looking guy, but gave up resisting and found myself saying it. looked at the guy to see if he was pissed, he patted me on the back and said "just for tonight" then smiled and went back to rapping the lyrics.

:lol:

:rofl:

I thought the Kanye set was lame. There was a weird feeling that somehow he was bored of the shit he was doing but at the same time was feeling it much more than anyone else.

Lol @ the crane for Touch the Sky too. That wasn't fucking imaginative.

When you compare the faux outrage of Jay Z to the same with Kanye's announcement at Glastonbury, in that context, I think Jay Z done a far better job with his performance.

Also, if you don't know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody then just don't perform it. Nobodies making you pander.

I'm a Kanye fan as well but last night was garbage

the thing is I don't think Kanye is an amazing live performer, he's just ambitious

when you're at his performances the vibe of being around thousands of Kanye fans singing every lyric to a track is definitely something though

someone actually had a flag of Kim sucking RayJ, absolute disrespect

the thing is I don't think Kanye is an amazing live performer, he's just ambitious

when you're at his performances the vibe of being around thousands of Kanye fans singing every lyric to a track is definitely something though

someone actually had a flag of Kim sucking RayJ, absolute disrespect

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh