Bobby Reds

Watchin them videos is upsetting

The way I feel it for money

Proper put me off my dinner

What happened?

As chaps said he got 20

Made it sound like he got done like Ribz with the feel it for him comment

nice inspirational speech

In 2005, author David Foster Wallace was asked to give the commencement address to the 2005 graduating class of Kenyon College. However, the resulting speech didn't become widely known until 3 years later, after his tragic death. It is, without a doubt, some of the best life advice we've ever come across, and perhaps the most simple and elegant explanation of the real value of education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmpYnxlEh0c&feature=player_embedded

• Upvote 3

not gona lie i was pretty baked in tesco the other day tryna buy my bottle of water n various edibles

took me time to clock it was a card only machine

then the next 1 ate my change

i generally ignore self service bollocks as a matter of principle tho, train tix, tesco, bank deposits etc

kl stry?

can u believe a santander cashier wont even take ur money if u have a business account

they reckon u need to use the machine

n then the c*nt keeps spitting 20s back at u like no ta not today

n then u forgot ur pin

THEN they'll take ur money

slags

nice inspirational speech

In 2005, author David Foster Wallace was asked to give the commencement address to the 2005 graduating class of Kenyon College. However, the resulting speech didn't become widely known until 3 years later, after his tragic death. It is, without a doubt, some of the best life advice we've ever come across, and perhaps the most simple and elegant explanation of the real value of education.

The commentary and the fact he killed himself just makes me picture Patrick Bateman