Aliens & UFOs - Who Believes?

Action Dan

• 3 years later...

i cant understand people who vehemently refute even the possibility of the existence of aliens

i cant say they exist or not, never knowingly seen them

but from there is more than one galaxy, an ominverse even, must be someone else but us out there

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I believe we are not alone, however the fact that they have encountered us might be disputed. One has to imagine that the universe is incredibly big therefore alien life form visiting us would be more than advanced as such and probably would have monitored our planet before coming, so the Youtube posted videos of such "sightings" are the work of man-made aircrafts and a bit of image forgery.

• Upvote 1

i used to say I think, now Im sure I believe.

theyre probably in a form we can detect/see/hear/feel, there could be a couple aliens in my house right now, but being from a different world they behave differently to light etc or in a form we just cannot understand, like them things deep in the ocean that were only discovered recently because of the invention of them deep diving vessels n live with no light, high pressure etc, but obv undetectable

dunno im just typing anything now, someone could prob explain it deeper than I can

but I generally dont really give a sh*t about aliens