Results but not performance

Captain Planet

Good result. sh*t first half, decent second.

A few individuals pissing me off...Vermaelen, needs to calm down about going forward and stick to defending, Coq was pissing me off this game too but I'll allow him, Mannone shouldn't be a goalkeeper...wtf was that catch? Ox needs to step up.

Positives from the game Jenkinson & Gibbs...they're impressing me more and more each game but I won't get carried away. Gerv had a good game and scored again which is good.

Feel sorry for Giroud he tries hard and gets himself in all the right positions but just needs the goals and I'm confident they will come.

Ox is definetly getting ahead of himself. See him jog back without a care on so many counters and his passing has been awful. Needs to sit next to Theo on Saturday.

Podolski - Giroud - Gervinho against West Ham please.

Agree with Tauras on Giroud, he puts himself about just needs a bit of luck. Nice assist again though.

TBH I'm not always happy with Podolski.

Lets just say at times if he didn't have 9 on his back, I'd think he has 23...

Arteta and Cazorla run our team.

Cazorla has to stay fit/aviod suspension for a good while, cos only Jack can see him and that ain't the current Jack Wilshere.

I don't think Jack can do what Cazorla does but he's our next best no doubt.

/

Again, I give Podolski a bly becauseI thought he'd play central more especially now RVP is gone. But his link up play with Gervinho/Cazorla has been great. More efficient defensively as well. Couple performances where he's gone quiet, but I think you're maybe having high expectations because of Santi.

Been saying ox has regressed big time.

Notice this happens with alot of our promising players once they move up.

Its usually a patch then later they become good. ..

Ox last year was raw, unpredictable. He just seems like a squad player to me now.

Hope its a short patch in his career.