Results but not performance

Captain Planet

Bro, there was no performance. Over half the time it was Verms and Merts just passing to each other back and forth. Backwards passing and sidewards passing. Podolski doing nothing, Ramsey giving the ball away, Wilshit taking it for a rugby league game, Arteta passing backwards constantly, Cazorla was rubbish, Giroud not f*ck*ng wacking the ball to the side of De Gea instead he aimed straight for him, Santos being mugged by Valencia and couldn't cross for sh*t, Arshitvin giving balls away, Verms handing balls to Utd players...........

Positives were Merts saved us a few times, Goalie played better than usual, Sagna played ok.

We played horribly, this was the worse game of the season so far. RVP is a c*nt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We are f*ck*ng terrible in 1245s.

Dunno why Wenger's team, find the slightest bit of change too much fr them.

International breaks, 1245s, poor pitches, the list is alarmingly growing.

Away fans was hard again.

Not gonna bother moaning about individuals as I'll be repeating what I've only said.

f*ck Mike Dean. Little c*nt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

outside of not even trying our attack is so impotent

no threat on the wings or in the middle

jack or santi get the ball looking to spray look up see ramsey on the right and pod running into group

ball goes back to defense

don't worry though people it's only 2 more years till we can ne a good team again!

Diaby >

How we've missed you Abs..

This Jack Wilshire character smh, this "Chambo" individual who has already been found out and this "Feo" dude lol smh..To think those moronic Arsenal "fans" constantly hail that trio rate them above Diaby is a joke

I'd happily sell two of the english and bring in Samba Diakite and Taraabt

As for Grioud lol patience is wearing thin, let's get Chamahk back in the mix LOL either that or chuck Theodore up there LOL.. LOOL @ our striking options atm, Grioud needs to find his shooting boots asap, we can't afford to be carrying passengers

• Downvote 1

That was the first time, in 6 regular consecutive seasons, I've EVER heard discontent among Arsenal fans away from home.

Possession was a waste of time because as soon as we got anywhere NEAR their final 3rd, we went back. No penetration, no 'unlocking', out of ideas.

Podolski should be tried centrally now, with Theo and Gervinho/Arshavin on the flanks. Or Theo up front. Giroud is still playing well there wasn't much chances for him yesterday other than him hitting the post. Jack was unlucky. We was punished by a mistake in the 3rd minute and you can't give RVP them chances. But after that there was no excuse not to really PUSH them.

I also still hate the fact that not only are Arsenal giving away the ball too much, we're not closing down quick enough. That really irritates me more than us giving it away.

Tough times right now. We really need to put a few past Fulham at home next week and get something away at Schalke.

I get Vermaelen is probably a little overrated, but he's still your best centre back. Kos is way more error prone and Mertersacker limited.

Vermaelen hasn't been solid as a defender since his 1st season & even then we was making excuses for him (getting used to the league etc etc)

Mert & Kos>>>>>>>>> Tommy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I get Vermaelen is probably a little overrated, but he's still your best centre back. Kos is way more error prone and Mertersacker limited.

Vermaelen hasn't been solid as a defender since his 1st season & even then we was making excuses for him (getting used to the league etc etc)

Mert & Kos>>>>>>>>> Tommy

Fairs. I don't think Mertersacker will ever be certified first XI though. With the style you play there are a few occasions where he is just not the right option.

Our football is tedious and quite frankly boring.

Hoard the ball for most of the match, creating f*ck all, pointless side ways passes, zero movement. Our tempo is so f*ck*ng slow the opposition always look comfortable.

Podolski only looks good when Gibbs is charging down the flank freeing him up some space. Fat boy Santos looks exhausted after one overlap and can't even defend.

When will we start respecting the wings and have proper wide players? Individuals that offer drive, crossing and actual dribbling ability?

Why is arguably our 3rd best defender our captain?

Why is Wenger embracing RVP at half time especially after he bagged? I don't care if he's your only son that should never have happened.

Why are we always in a last year of contract drama with an important first teamer?

Why is Hill Wood still chairman? f*ck off and enjoy your money

• Upvote 2

Our football is tedious and quite frankly boring.

Hoard the ball for most of the match, creating f*ck all, pointless side ways passes, zero movement. Our tempo is so f*ck*ng slow the opposition always look comfortable.

Podolski only looks good when Gibbs is charging down the flank freeing him up some space. Fat boy Santos looks exhausted after one overlap and can't even defend.

When will we start respecting the wings and have proper wide players? Individuals that offer drive, crossing and actual dribbling ability?

Why is arguably our 3rd best defender our captain?

Why is Wenger embracing RVP at half time especially after he bagged? I don't care if he's your only son that should never have happened.

Why are we always in a last year of contract drama with an important first teamer?

Why is Hill Wood still chairman? f*ck off and enjoy your money

We have tried full backs there, C/AM there, fowards/strikers there, so unless hes going to play a CB on the wing hopefully hes realised what we need.

Do people honestly STILL think booing Wenger and this team week in, week out won't help?

See Justin say something similar in the match day thread and got quite a few negs.

If you disagree, then what can be done to force change?

If you want Wenger gone.

Don't attend matches.

and pray he finishes outside of Champions League and quits.

Or walks in 2014.

Short of death/illness, we all know he ain't going no time soon.

You can attend gmes and put pressure on the players but that will just make the better players disillusioned & go elsewhere ala RvP.

I've gone from a season ticket holder to now just attending 5-10 games a season anyway.

Top 4 I've contemplated for a while whether it would benefit us more NOT to make it one season for this board and/or Wenger to fix up.

Since when does putting pressure on the manager and players at games result in your best players wanting to leave? You mention RVP but he went for the reason I'm arguing now, that we have no ambition, not because of pressure.

Regardless anyway lets say your right, what players do we have left that would still hurt us seeing them leave? Wilshere (& Sagna imo)

Should we just be quiet till Wenger quits or wins something? Like you said Wenger aint quitting, and I can guarantee we wont win a major trophy without spending over 20 mill on a couple players.

When you have to buy tickets weeks in advance and you are subjected to poor performances (in your mind) booing the team off at the end is the only way to show your displeasure (not necessarily that i agree with it, but i see it), back in the days when it wasn't necessary to buy tickets, when it was just pay on the gate, fans could vote with their feet and stay away. But then again sometimes you need a bit of perspective, I've seen us nearly get relegated in season's where our ticket prices were the highest in English football.

I've gone from a season ticket holder to now just attending 5-10 games a season anyway.

Top 4 I've contemplated for a while whether it would benefit us more NOT to make it one season for this board and/or Wenger to fix up.

Since when does putting pressure on the manager and players at games result in your best players wanting to leave? You mention RVP but he went for the reason I'm arguing now, that we have no ambition, not because of pressure.

Regardless anyway lets say your right, what players do we have left that would still hurt us seeing them leave? Wilshere (& Sagna imo)

Should we just be quiet till Wenger quits or wins something? Like you said Wenger aint quitting, and I can guarantee we wont win a major trophy without spending over 20 mill on a couple players.

No top 4 will make Wenger walk imo or at least offer to resign. That said I'm not totally convinced the board would accept it. It won't make anyone fix up as tbh it makes going into the market harder... nd they are hardly raging succeses at it now...

RvP went for his own reasons and decisions, but from time you got Arsenal fans argeeing with him, it doesn't exactly make it a wrench to leave...

We can't be letting first-teamers leave, period. We need to be pushing some of them down to squad members, not out the club. Thats half the problem.

Lean on the board and not Gazidas or Wenger, its the only way. Some Arsenal fans will hate this but it might be time for them to get vocally behind Usmanov.