The Vybz Kartel Case

Elementalism

:/ be fake?

not really nah

You can't interact and place yourself as part of your culture (if you are descended from a foreign country) :lmao:

If you speak cockney or road all day and night, you will not be speaking that way in a professional environment.

At work I speak professionally unless I'm having a joke with a someone from the same/similar background (not race).

Same thing.

• Upvote 2

not at all I think it's just begging tbh

if busta was speaking real patois I would have given him some respect but that was just bullshit

people that switch up their accent depending on who they are with are sad imo just be yourself ffs

obviously if you are speaking another language I will put on the appropriate accent but that is just so you don't sound like the equivilant of borat speaking broken English.

if busta was speaking real patois I would have given him some respect but that was just bullshit

people that switch up their accent depending on who they are with are sad imo just be yourself ffs

obviously if you are speaking another language I will put on the appropriate accent but that is just so you don't sound like the equivilant of borat speaking broken English.

yeh i agree w/this  tbh but only in some cases...

Shut up please

• Upvote 1

:/ whats "real patois" to you bruh?

:/ the dialect they speak not a stupid accent.

• Downvote 2

:/ the dialect they speak not a stupid accent.

:/