David Bentley

Guest RBG

don't u think he is a bit of a twerp since he arrived he has publicly criticizedBent, Dos santos, palvechenko, bently and gomes (who has been great for spurs) probably cussed a few more guys alsoalso getting the feeling allot of spurs fans dont like him either

Guest Wu-Tang

And yea, if 'Arry would've been in charge from the start (going on his results from when he took over till now) they would have done ridiculously better

Like MON is a good managerI could manage VillaHe still hasnt purchased a fullback don't know how many attempts he has made
he's purchased two fullbacks. I still think MON is sh*t in the transfer market. Only players he's signed that have worked out is L & A Young, Carew (swap deal), Davies, Milner (he is not worth 12mil) & Petrov. The rest have been poo. How can we have a billionaire chairmen who's willing to give us serious p, and then spend it on Heskey? I'll give him one more year tbh before i lose total faith in him.

Tottenham's current squad cost more than Arsenal and Chelsea's so 5th should be expected./lol@I just switched on SSN and it said Huddlestone is going in for surgery on his knee and has been playing injured for the last 3 weeks.Parred Bentley's whole career.
LMFAOand man was still whipping in dirty crosses.Bentley is sh*t and im glad he may be quiting.Didn't want that Arsenal piece of piss in the first place.

Tottenham's current squad cost more than Arsenal and Chelsea's so 5th should be expected./lol@I just switched on SSN and it said Huddlestone is going in for surgery on his knee and has been playing injured for the last 3 weeks.Parred Bentley's whole career.
LMFAOand man was still whipping in dirty crosses.Bentley is sh*t and im glad he may be quiting.Didn't want that Arsenal piece of piss in the first place.
We take your Sol and make him win trophies but you take our Dave and after one season he doesn't care about kicking ball anymore.Tottenham Hotpotato FC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________

We take your Sol and make him win trophies but you take our Dave and after one season he doesn't care about kicking ball anymore.
Lmao

We take your Sol and make him win trophies but you take our Dave and after one season he doesn't care about kicking ball anymore.Tottenham Hotpotato FC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________
ended.

We take your Sol and make him win trophies but you take our Dave and after one season he doesn't care about kicking ball anymore.
Lmao
But the thing is... sol campbell was a England regular BEFORE you received him and was already good (regardless of him being a judas battyboy).....bentley? was always sh*t and overated.Buy Bale off of us and do that.

Like MON is a good managerI could manage VillaHe still hasnt purchased a fullback don't know how many attempts he has made
he's purchased two fullbacks. I still think MON is sh*t in the transfer market. Only players he's signed that have worked out is L & A Young, Carew (swap deal), Davies, Milner (he is not worth 12mil) & Petrov. The rest have been poo. How can we have a billionaire chairmen who's willing to give us serious p, and then spend it on Heskey? I'll give him one more year tbh before i lose total faith in him.
LMAO*Waits for JJ to see*

Seen it, contradicts himself.Doesn't rate MON's activity bar 6 players. He's only signed 20 players since he's been here.2 of them were Salifou and Routledge low risk low cost2 of them were Agathe and Sutton - players signed for nothing outside of the window because we literally didn't have enough players1 of them is Guzan who for 400k is a brilliant signing. Another 1 is Friedel, best keeper we've had in 10 years.That leaves another 8.Cuellar and Sidwell - injuries have prevented both from making an impactHarewood and Zat. Harewood fired us into Europe with vital goals and we will get most of our money back. Zat has been our best centre half this season after Laursen.Shorey is sh*t and a waste of money.Nige is a good player but a waste of money for what we paid (20 minutes in centre mid this season)Heskey has been decent since he's been here, improvement on Harewood, scored vital goals but his best contribution is giving John the kick up the arse he needed. Maloney another one, scored vital goals and we made what? £3million profit on him in 18 months.Summary: Shorey and Nige were wastes of £12millionDavies was £2million overpricedCuellar and Sidwell could potentially be wastes of money (although both have shown how valuable they could be in flashes)The rest have been good signings. This Summer he needs to add the 'jewell in our crown' as we have the basis of a very good squad

Davies has the abilty he just needs some experienced along side him ala LaursenUp yo MON to bring someone in God knows who thoughHe hasnt been bad in the transfer marketHe just plays it to safe sometimesDoes not really take risksGets rating for bringing a lot of british talentBut that wont cut it in this day + ageHow many members are in the squad now compared to say 5years ago when it seemed like villa could barely string together a benchCarew, A.Young, Davies(next to a Laursen type figure), Friedal, Barry, are the only players who should start in a team aiming for the CL, the rest meh (might have missed 1 or 2 out by mistake)still got a lot of first team strengthening to do but its easier said then doneVilla have missed out on a few good signings in the last couple years who i think they should have gone for like Baines

Bouma if he gets fit is good enoughas is L.Young, solid as a rockIdeally

Young - Hangeland - Davies - BoumaMilner - Petrov - Defour - YoungTuncayBJC

I think that would see us top 7 again next year, which is all im really arsed about, 4th doesnt interest me unless we're competing for honours tooI reckon Ash could get 15 goals if played further up the pitch which one up front would enable us to doMON said Moscowgate will never happen again, and he he has said he's been abroad scouting players 3 times already (Defour and Vermaelen)Aslong as he's a little more adventurous in the transfer market and he has a real go at the cups i'll be happy

• 2 years later...

One of the most technically gifted players ive ever seen on a football pitch.

He makes EVERYHTIN look so easy.. Reminds me of Zidane at times

Rafa is monitoring him.. Could well be ours for £10m

Sorry but this has to the be worst post of all time on any internet forum, your dsl cable must have slowly and shamefully carried that message to the internet like when Jesus was carrying the cross on his back before his nailing

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1