Week 13 - Premier League 11/12 & CC - EL

User

Guest Portuguese

think they'll challenge barca/madrid in the future? also how is valencia in such a poor situation regarding finances? they are always in the champions league and in the past couple years silva,villa and mata have gone for huge fees. i jus dont understand

They could do a City and become that team in La Liga because true say their sheik means business in terms of buying a new stadium and training ground/centre also he has bought a lot of land in the Malaga/Marbella region.

/

As for Valencia the debt has been reduced thanks to the sales of Villa Silva Mata and regular UCL

It was caused because the new stadium. The plans for it ran into a lot of problems but I think that's now be resolved.

IMO tv money has killed the competitiveness of La Liga

The pressure we are putting teams around us >

It's getting a bit too much for teams. Arsenal were on a good run but just can't do what we are doing :lol:

10 games- 9 wins and Newcastle got a lucky draw

With Ledders on the pitch- 100% win ratio.

We are battering teams, playing good football and have a midfield that even UTD would love.

Adebayor as a target man >

Every away game the guy does something. May not be best finisher but his link up and hold up play is very good.

2 points behind UTD and with a game in hand (Home against Everton)

We won't even need that game in hand to go past them probably our next 3 games are all simple

Bolton home

Stoke away

Sunderland Home

We then got

Chelsea home

Norwich away

Swansea away

We should still be 9 points. I just think we have too much quality for teams these days. Only the Manchester clubs are better than us imo. Any team to beat us would have to score a minimum of 3 goals. Now that ledders is fit, no one has done that.

Also

Lennon >>>

Beasting teams

Lol David Pleat said "Nathan Dyer was in the same Southampton youth side as Theo Walcott, i thought then he had more prospects than Walcott"

I knew it, Wally was anything from them times, he has only resembled a footballer recently, i still think Scott Sinclair is better

Id love to see Swansea play with Sinclair as the false no.9

Dyer----Sinclair----Routledge

Graham is too static, dnt think much of him, Lita is betta

Villa are terrible, had to watch them twice this week..wats happnd to Charlie N'Zog? They need to get Ireland, Jenas & Albrighton into the side..too many steady eddies

Lita on now

/

I hope the Garry Speed news doesnt prevent Bellamy from playing, i was looking forward to him playing today..allow Andrew Carroll starting