Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

yup lol check liverpool thread

• 5 weeks later...

Having served the subsequent eight-match ban, Suárez claims he has now moved on from the incident and is ready to use any abuse he receives from the United faithful as motivation during the Premier League clash this weekend.

In an interview with Uruguay's Radio Sport 890 he said: "I was not depressed at all [during suspension]. I knew what I did and there is a kind of football law that says 'what happens on the pitch, stays on the pitch and that's the end of the story'."

"I know against Manchester United it is going to be tense because I'm going to face Evra. But I'm used to having fans whistle at me.

"I hope nothing unusual happens. I'll have to forget what happened for that moment.

hol tight flojo

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has apologised for not shaking Patrice Evra's hand before Saturday's game at Old Trafford. Suarez told Liverpool's website:

"I have spoken with the manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong. I've not only let him down, but also the club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened. I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions. I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club."

Liverpool Manager Kenny Dalglish today insisted Luis Suarez is right to apologise for failing to shake Patrice Evra's hand at Old Trafford.

"Ian Ayre has made the Club's position absolutely clear and it is right that Luis Suarez has now apologised for what happened at Old Trafford," said Dalglish.

"To be honest, I was shocked to hear that the player had not shaken hands having been told earlier in the week that he would do.

"But as Ian said earlier, all of us have a responsibility to represent this Club in a fit and proper manner and that applies equally to me as Liverpool Manager.

"When I went on TV after yesterday's game I hadn't seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool Manager during that interview and I'd like to apologise for that."

:(

damn i hate football

Past couple of years are killing my interest.

Rafa situation, the first yank owners, Hodgson, Suarez, Stewart Downing, it's just never ending.

Evra drew his handback enough to make Luis think 'f*ck that I'm swallowing my pride enough just to shake your hand, I aren't begging it.' Any man who's ever gone to spud someone who seems reluctant knows the feeling.

Then he grabbed Suarez after for the big 'look everybody, look!' moment and all hell breaks loose. Again.

• Downvote 8

SMH.

Evra didn't draw his hand to blank Suarez. If you look at the whole lineup ting from the beginning you will see the rhythmn in which Evra shakes all the Pool players' hands.

He has his hands low

Brings up his hand

Shakes

Drops his hand

Brings up his hands

Shakes

Drops his hand

etc etc

Watch a video of the whole ting.

• Upvote 1

PR is the name of the game these days.

I personally would have rated Suarez more if he had genuinely not offered his hand, if you believe someone lied to get you wrongly convicted of something wtf are you shaking their hand for?

SMH.

Evra didn't draw his hand to blank Suarez. If you look at the whole lineup ting from the beginning you will see the rhythmn in which Evra shakes all the Pool players' hands.

He has his hands low

Brings up his hand

Shakes

Drops his hand

Brings up his hands

Shakes

Drops his hand

etc etc

Watch a video of the whole ting.

Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2GklvY7eQ&feature=player_embedded

f*ck that I wouldnt have shook Evra's hand either. But I also wouldnt have said that I would.

Suarez throughout all this clearly dont believe he has done anything wrong and feels he has been victimised so is he gonna shake the hand of his accuser really? f*ck no...

I rated him more for not shaking Evra's hand, but rated him less for apologising for not shaking his hand. Stick to your guns