PlayStation Vita

Mr. Gayle

Sony held a press conference today during the Tokyo Game Show detailing many aspects of the highly anticipated successor to the PlayStation Portable. The Vita is capable of 3 to 5 hours of gaming, 5 hours of video playback, and 9 hours of music playback (in standby mode) via the 2,200 mAh battery. These figures are based on the brightness used for the device's default settings (I assume that's somewhere in the middle), Bluetooth disabled, and Wi-Fi not being used; altering those features will affect the battery life accordingly. To fully recharge the battery from 0 percent will take 2 hours and 40 minutes.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20106218-1/sony-reveals-playstation-vita-battery-life/#ixzz1nPADQW00

No point getting the 3G one, just enables u check online scores, trophys and simple updates and basic stuff. 3G network aint fast enough to support full online streaming for multiplayer 3D games. Maybe could support turn based games such as puzzles like chess types.

yes it can, i know a few heads that rinse xbox live from there giffgaff sims and mobile hotspots :lol:

No point getting the 3G one, just enables u check online scores, trophys and simple updates and basic stuff. 3G network aint fast enough to support full online streaming for multiplayer 3D games. Maybe could support turn based games such as puzzles like chess types.

yes it can, i know a few heads that rinse xbox live from there giffgaff sims and mobile hotspots :lol:

I think they were playing a prank on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the battery life is appalling

and it only gets worse

everything else is sick

I'm sick and tired of all these sick devices with these shitty batteries

Tbh I don't think I ever used the PSP for three hours straight when I was out and about. Only really got used at work lunch hour and at home.