Instagram

Stig

your tees flojo?

1cde3198411711e19896123138142014_7.jpg

• Upvote 2

what is it? a portfolio site for photographers?

Instagram is a free photo sharing application that allows users to take photos, apply a filter, and share it on the service or a variety of other social networking services, including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr, Flickr , and Posterous.[1] The application is compatible with any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 3.1.2 or above. The company is based in San Francisco.

Instagram, in an homage to both the Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid cameras, confines photos into a square shape. This is in contrast to the 3:2 aspect ratio normally used by the iOS device cameras.

i dont see the hype tbh

I used the canon 600d.

Yea, effects were involved. But,not as much as it looks.

The logic of HDR is pretty simple. Most dslr these days could do it. You merge three of the same photos with different exposures from LOW-MID-HIGH.

The dark end-of-the-world looking filter. I created that in aperture and slammed it on top. Done

because it is basically just a twitter for filtered pictures that were made in the app. basically turns shitty iphone pics into half decent ones.