Megaupload shut down by US officials

Don Crack

Am late. I didn't know swizzy was the ceo of megaupload.

No conspiracy theorist. But.Alex Jones been ringing bells about this from 2 years back ...

I think this is only the beginning and full internet censorship is definitely on the way.

Sad times though. We might as well milk the sh*t out of this net as much as we can.

Wow never knew Swiss Beats was CEO of MEGAUPLOAD. random

Proper.

But when you think about it again, after looking at the fact that it made $175m in the time it ran, it was a pretty good hustle for Swizz. He was getting money every way! The guy is an incredibly savvy hustler.

Even if you downloaded his album, he'd get a cut of the ad-rev :lol:

they should just host them in Russia or Brasil.. they cant touch them there.

the Movie and TV industry is the biggest US export so its very powerful

as the internet is much faster now they're getting ready for the next few yrs when movie sales will really start to take a hit from streaming/upload sites

they should just host them in Russia or Brasil.. they cant touch them there.

the Movie and TV industry is the biggest US export so its very powerful

as the internet is much faster now they're getting ready for the next few yrs when movie sales will really start to take a hit from streaming/upload sites

This!!!!!!!!!

Russia is the way forward.

Am late. I didn't know swizzy was the ceo of megaupload.

No conspiracy theorist. But.Alex Jones been ringing bells about this from 2 years back ...

I think this is only the beginning and full internet censorship is definitely on the way.

Sad times though. We might as well milk the sh*t out of this net as much as we can.

been predicted for time, f*ck alex jones

this "cyber attack" will be used in favour of the bill and general control tomorrow in the news

portrayin anonymous to be an organised gang like in that link

the way the hype around sopa has been built up, with the wikipedia c*nt (jew) yday and then this has happens

they know what response to expect

I really hate how hollywood think its costing them billions of dollars. Alternative media will increase even more if they attack people copyrighting. If this bill does pass there will be a big shift in the industry. I think people will become more creative in going against mainstream. But i just dont understand why does google get away with this if i type (Movie Title Download) in the search engine i can find copyrighted content straight away. Why the f*ck are google getting away with this?