The Random Picture Thread

The Somalian

You just need to look at things like the black Bone marrow transplant match statistics or NHS organ donors from black people in the UK. Most things when it comes to black people is take, we are entitled to this but when it comes to social responsibility we give it a bly. Then have the cheek to question Oprah's efforts? Just look at the amount of fatherless children who have a no show black dad, Like I said Black people's thought process>>>> Black people dont even like helping each other we would rather spend our money in a shop owned by another race than out ow. I think jews spend around £7.50 of every £10.00 within their community Asians is around £5.50 Blacks is £2.00 not confirmed stats along them lines , found this out in a seminar I went to for new black business few years back. I know turkish and Polish circulation of money must be higher than blacks also SMH

Self hate in blacks>>>>

its a deep truth

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Tattoo girl looks like she's had those pumped, sad that young girls are injecting their faces

U need to stop watching other chicks so hard

Been sounding mad salty lately when referring to other females.

Examples?

I like her sleeve, I like her hair and she has a pretty face. I don't think she or other females should inject their lips, especially so young as it leads to other unnecessary procedures.

That's just my opinion, maybe it's you who should stop watching me.

Smh ur actually going on like u know 100% she injected her lips which is exactly what I'm talking about u stupid woman.

Tattoo girl looks like she's had those pumped, sad that young girls are injecting their faces

U need to stop watching other chicks so hard

Been sounding mad salty lately when referring to other females.

Examples?

I like her sleeve, I like her hair and she has a pretty face. I don't think she or other females should inject their lips, especially so young as it leads to other unnecessary procedures.

That's just my opinion, maybe it's you who should stop watching me.

Smh ur actually going on like u know 100% she injected her lips which is exactly what I'm talking about u stupid woman.

I've trained for 4 years within the profession, if I'm wrong what im saying is irrelevant right?

Cheer up.

You just need to look at things like the black Bone marrow transplant match statistics or NHS organ donors from black people in the UK. Most things when it comes to black people is take, we are entitled to this but when it comes to social responsibility we give it a bly. Then have the cheek to question Oprah's efforts? Just look at the amount of fatherless children who have a no show black dad, Like I said Black people's thought process>>>> Black people dont even like helping each other we would rather spend our money in a shop owned by another race than out ow. I think jews spend around £7.50 of every £10.00 within their community Asians is around £5.50 Blacks is £2.00 not confirmed stats along them lines , found this out in a seminar I went to for new black business few years back. I know turkish and Polish circulation of money must be higher than blacks also SMH

Self hate in blacks>>>>

clap.gif