Gay friends

Never met them. Never talked to them.

When the wife use to work she asked if I could drop her faggot male friend to the nearest underground as the bus(s) werent running for some reason, told her i will if she buys me a new car in the morning.

I dont hate faggots but I refuse to breath the same air as one within a radius of 20 feet.

Dont say I probably have undercover faggot friends. I dont my circle is anti-sodomy/zionism

but you support spurs so you are a zionist

i personally dont have homosexual friends that i know of... there was one guy who we grew up with *not really MY bredrin but..* that turned out to be gay...no one really speaks to him no more.

What must of happened ....this was ages ago...myspace days...he must of been round one guy we knows house...and he left his myspace logged in. 2 2's my guys younger brother went on the computer and went thru the messages and saw bare dodge messages to guys and was like "ERRRRRRRRR *name here* IS A BATTY BOY, *Name here* IS A BATTYBOY" ...older bro saw the messages...and that was it...truth was out.

I know a couple gay guys, one I work with and hes 5 alive double concentrated fruity can't stand it.

Another guy just a cool guy reallly, U wouldnt know he was gay after first meeting him

Noth particularly close with any of the...like I wudnt ask them to watch my back or anything

I know a couple gay guys, one I work with and hes 5 alive double concentrated fruity can't stand it.

Another guy just a cool guy reallly, U wouldnt know he was gay after first meeting him

Noth particularly close with any of the...like I wudnt ask them to watch my back or anything

no pun intendo?

Guest petercrotch

When the wife use to work she asked if I could drop her faggot male friend to the nearest underground as the bus(s) werent running for some reason, told her i will if she buys me a new car in the morning.

I dont hate faggots but I refuse to breath the same air as one within a radius of 20 feet.

Dont say I probably have undercover faggot friends. I dont my circle is anti-sodomy/zionism

LOL :lol: :lol:

:lmao:

there was one guy who we grew up with *not really MY bredrin but..* that turned out to be gay

Similar, there was a black guy in school, everyone used to call him gay as a joke, kool dude but just a maniac.

My female cousin and her best friend stayed in touch with him after school and told me he was gay, or bi.

Try mess with me telling me stories he would tell them about pushing up random man next to cars and shit.

I remember 1 time I was in the car with my cousin and her friend, musta drove past Camden and they saw him, this was JUST after they told me.

They try fuck with me telling me they gonna offer him a lift home and benning up when I was the only one in the back seat, I said "NAHHHHHHHHH, FUCK THAT"

There is 1 guy I know actually through some bredrins.

He grew up with them, never had a girl, they always suspected he was gay maybe but he just looks and gwans like a regular dude, come like Mr Dalvin.

1 of them musta synced their ipod to his mac and it downloaded BARE pics of him on holiday with Duncan from Blue lmfao.

lol@ toney asking this. comeon.

and lol@ none of you knowing your have gay friends.

the first day one 'normal' looking BLACK guy came in for a test and just said he was gay... was so shocked

unlike the useless idiots that start making sh*t up about how they couldve gotten an anal stdor their GF's come in with sh*t they got from their man

same brehs will be belling you lot as he leaves to find out whether ur all linking Shadnay and her friends later.

One of my closest friends in school, knew him for abt 7 years. He went uni and within a year he came out as gay. He didn't have the guts to tell me directly cos he know how I feel about them things. Haven't spoken to him since.

It's deep cos we used to go raving and get Gyal, even went Kos for a lads holiday. I personally never even had an inkling that he swung that way, but I spoke to couple girls he was tight with and they suspected

One of my closest friends in school, knew him for abt 7 years. He went uni and within a year he came out as gay. He didn't have the guts to tell me directly cos he know how I feel about them things. Haven't spoken to him since.

It's deep cos we used to go raving and get Gyal, even went Kos for a lads holiday. I personally never even had an inkling that he swung that way, but I spoke to couple girls he was tight with and they suspected

Girls suspect every guy.

dfrv

dcv

vs

c

v

thats foul,u didnt kno for 7 YEARS!!

Imagine all those times u had playfights etc.

:rofl:

The thought of it makes me slightly uncomfortable, never had a gay bredrin before but I feel it's a stage I need to get over tbh.

do not recommend actually seeking a friendship with a homosexual. they will take it the wrong way. if it happens to happen, fair enough, but that sounds like You're looking for it.

suspect

I think it's quite brave to come out in this day & age.

this is probably the safest time in history to come out

• Upvote 1

The thought of it makes me slightly uncomfortable, never had a gay bredrin before but I feel it's a stage I need to get over tbh.

do not recommend actually seeking a friendship with a homosexual. they will take it the wrong way. if it happens to happen, fair enough, but that sounds like You're looking for it.

suspect

The feeling of being uncomfortable is a stage I need to get over.

Not me never having a gay bredrin before lol.