Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

Think you need to get your facts right before you talk about me

First of all I didnt put it on facebook my sister uploaded the picture without me knowing, secondly, just stop posting what the hell

Dearie me, your sister? Somewhat brings some 'sense' to this saga.

You know what? Has anyone got any real proof that all these proceedings took place irl?

THIS

LIFE

CAN'T

BE

Logged on this morning, went off for hours only to come back and this chick has been here all this time? Answering questions & debating like she's on the Wright Stuff?

walkoff.gif

• Upvote 4

You know what? Has anyone got any real proof that all these proceedings took place irl?

THIS

LIFE

CAN'T

BE

Logged on this morning, went off for hours only to come back and this chick has been here all this time? Answering questions & debating like she's on the Wright Stuff?

i'm slyly thinking this as well.

plus the saga is a little bit too silly imo

Friends with benefits with a guy who's useless, lazy and doesn't look after the child you share?

Look at yourself.

Didnt know how else to put it we had fun that is all

bout look at my self look at your damn self and stop posting

Nah Kaygee dropped fact tbh.

You are an idiot. You basically like wasted guys, from what your saying. Wouldn't be suprised if you'll still sleep with him after this and catch a few STDs and ting.

You're not serious.

Lol @ people dropping advice you lot are nuts.

Bitch is dumb as f*ck

I used to link a girl like you

She just didn't GET it.

Lost cause

This.

Its a wrap, llow her and her "life". The yout involved never stood a chance, cycle of ignorance and poor behaviour will continue from one genration to the next.

lol @ Gentlemen

Dude has given the whole male gender a L.

No wonder I woke up clutching my chest from a shooting pain a couple days ago. I Was havng that Star Wars moment when Yoda can feel all the Jedi's being wiped out.

:lmao: :lmao:

top 5 posts this year

fack..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol @ Gentlemen

Dude has given the whole male gender a L.

No wonder I woke up clutching my chest from a shooting pain a couple days ago. I Was havng that Star Wars moment when Yoda can feel all the Jedi's being wiped out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 1 month later...

Went to hospital in the ambulance ALONE!!

was he meant to come hospital with You after?

Rix if You're reading this, Your defence lies on she was refusing to leave Your house and You wanted her out

she threatened You with vandalism to Your TV

The door handle broke off because You opened Your door aggressively, because You wanted to rush this bitch out of Your house. if Your door handle breaks up of course You pick it up, You're trying to open Your door.

sh*t is disgusting, lose, lose situation,. You want a bitch out of Your house You can't force her out and You end up on bail for this sh*t.

mention that You c

my lawyer friend says expect a 6 month suspended sentence.

and that if You're being charged it could be that her giving this much evidence outside of court is contempt of court and she will be charged. print screens will be useful for that and also for how her character is viewed in court and any inconsistencies with her accounts of events

• Downvote 3