Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

What's sad is the her failure to acknowledge and understand where SHE has failed. She keeps bringing what he has done wrong up.

She also fails to accept she actually started this whole exposure from when she decided to put it up on Facebook for everyone including dst (someone she doesn't know) to see.

It seriously irks me that some females seem to keep going back for more. If he's battered you before why would you today say you've had enough and you're going to press charges? Sadly many lack foresight, if she did have it she probably wouldn't be here today.

Some people act like they are all about their children but make the dumbest most selfish decisions that they fail to realise will have a lasting effect.

I agree with the general theme of this and that's there is a lot of growing up to do on both sides. Sad case of kids having kids smh

• Upvote 5

What's sad is the her failure to acknowledge and understand where SHE has failed. She keeps bringing what he has done wrong up.

She also fails to accept she actually started this whole exposure from when she decided to put it up on Facebook for everyone including dst (someone she doesn't know) to see.

It seriously irks me that some females seem to keep going back for more. If he's battered you before why would you today say you've had enough and you're going to press charges? Sadly many lack foresight, if she did have it she probably wouldn't be here today.

Some people act like they are all about their children but make the dumbest most selfish decisions that they fail to realise will have a lasting effect.

I agree with the general theme of this and that's there is a lot of growing up to do on both sides. Sad case of kids having kids smh

Think you need to get your facts right before you talk about me

First of all I didnt put it on facebook my sister uploaded the picture without me knowing, secondly, just stop posting what the hell

If Im such a disgrace to you dont write about me simples

• Downvote 2

Wow

Don't even know the full story but i feel for Rix. Babymums appears hype and mix up. Headache material. Certain things should deffo be kept personal. A shame you have to be arguing and baiting unneccessary stuff online.

Ahh well, I might be hyped and mixed up but am not the one who is trying to portray like im inocent when im not , them scratches are nothing compared to what I have!

As for denying the whole thing.... good luck with that one lol

Wow

Don't even know the full story but i feel for Rix. Babymums appears hype and mix up. Headache material. Certain things should deffo be kept personal. A shame you have to be arguing and baiting unneccessary stuff online.

He made it public himself I didnt have a choice about the picture my sister took it and said it was for the police, next thing its on facebook

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO POST HIS LIL SCRATCHES ON HERE SO... I needed to say my piece

Ahahah bout team rix well you lot can cheer his ass to jail .... messed all of you

You realise he's just a random dude on the internet to us and the father of your child to you right?

BTW he has been no father to my child .... maybe part-time nothing like a father should be and ought to be

Never knew of Ari Gold before this, but the way you came on here chatting sh*t and using such phrases made me realise what a headache you probably are in real life.

Don't condone him hitting you at all, he's a chump for that, but you've both handled it stupidly, with a kid girl in the middle who's dad's going to end up in jail at the end of it.

• Upvote 2

You're annoying. Can't even picture anyone living the way you do, whole saga actually has me SMFH.

So your child's father ends up in prison, and you think when he's out he won't re-emerge back into your life?

Simple heaux. Involving the police will cause more problems than solutions, if he's not being a proper father in the first place, cut him off and move on with your life.

Stop having sex with him and keep your distance.

Oh look what am I saying? You're messed up in the head, so you'll probably be shining his bellend as soon as he gets out anyway.

So twisted.

• Upvote 1

Ahahah bout team rix well you lot can cheer his ass to jail .... messed all of you

You realise he's just a random dude on the internet to us and the father of your child to you right?

Exactly this lol. And sad times when your own sister will air your dirty laundry on facebook.

One thing you are right about I need to stop putting my two pence piece in.

Never knew of Ari Gold before this, but the way you came on here chatting sh*t and using such phrases made me realise what a headache you probably are in real life.

Don't condone him hitting you at all, he's a chump for that, but you've both handled it stupidly, with a kid girl in the middle who's dad's going to end up in jail at the end of it.

I can be a headache, with me you get what you give, you talk bullshit you get it back simple

• Downvote 2

but this explains alot, (the whole sister exposing the private business)

if family members are all over this public dramatised bullshit it goes some way to explain why things have gone down this route,

thank god i come from a family where any bull crap like this would be slapped out of me and wouldn't come to any of this,

From what I gathered....

Childs 3 almost 4, guessing you got pregnant at the age of 16, so your situation changed, but your mindstate didn't. You contradict yourself in that, you say the third party is "just a friend tbh, not even in a relationship" yet you felt the need to inform your childs father of his existence?. If we're being honest here, you enjoy knowing that the thought of you with someone else still inspires a reaction in your ex, just unfortunate that this time inspiration made itself manifest in the form of a doorhandle.

You need to consider the repercussions of your actions so far and those which you are yet to make, if your child's father goes to prison, it will change him. His prospects on the outside once he is out will be limited, money will be an issue, something you don't want considering its his duty to provide for his seed. Also, the depression experienced as a result of his inability to find work/stability will be attributed to the decision you have made to press charges, he will blame you for the breakdown of his life, and in years to come so will his child.

Noone here is condoning domestic violence, but your actions facilitated an environment in which it was even possible. Don't sleep together, be adults, be parents, be responsible, be sensible, be honest with each other. It doesn't work between you, so be the best you can be for your daughter. Give her a better chance at life than a Dad with a record for domestic violence and a Mum who doesn't mind her child being the subject of a topic on Vip2.

Some things on this forum I can laugh at, but this, this just depresses me.

• Upvote 9

From what I gathered....

Childs 3 almost 4, guessing you got pregnant at the age of 16, so your situation changed, but your mindstate didn't. You contradict yourself in that, you say the third party is "just a friend tbh, not even in a relationship" yet you felt the need to inform your childs father of his existence?. If we're being honest here, you enjoy knowing that the thought of you with someone else still inspires a reaction in your ex, just unfortunate that this time inspiration made itself manifest in the form of a doorhandle.

You need to consider the repercussions of your actions so far and those which you are yet to make, if your fathers child goes to prison, it will change him. His prospects on the outside once he is out will be limited, money will be an issue, something you don't want considering its his duty to provide for his seed. Also, the depression experienced as a result of his inability to find work/stability will be attributed to the decision you have made to press charges, he will blame you for the breakdown of his life, and in years to come so will his child.

Noone here is condoning domestic violence, but your actions facilitated an environment in which it was even possible. Don't sleep together, be adults, be parents, be responsible, be sensible, be honest with each other. It doesn't work between you, so be the best you can be for your daughter. Give her a better chance at life than a Dad with a record for domestic violence and a Mum who doesn't mind her child being the subject of a topic on Vip2.

Some things on this forum I can laugh at, but this, this just depresses me.

don't waste your breath mate,