BEATS BY DRE

Thizz

Sennheiser HD 25-II for mixing, anything else is just shit.

I was gonna buy these, keep hearing these are the best. Do they cancel out the majority of noise?

Everyone says HD25's are the best for mixing, used them before and they were nice.

AiAiAi TMA-1s are meant to be serious aswell

aiaiai-tma-1-headphone-review.jpg

i just went through another set of cheap headphones literally last week. What are the recommendations in term of in ear ones. I dont like carrying round big ones like beats solo or monster and i dont want the ones with those rubber sleeves that go deep in your ear canal, find them mad uncomfortable.

Are there are standard earphones that will give me the bass and good sound quality

i just went through another set of cheap headphones literally last week. What are the recommendations in term of in ear ones. I dont like carrying round big ones like beats solo or monster and i dont want the ones with those rubber sleeves that go deep in your ear canal, find them mad uncomfortable.

Are there are standard earphones that will give me the bass and good sound quality

im looking to cop the Klipsch Image X10i when i spot a good deal, read they are the one of best in ears on the market

Sennheiser HD 25-II for mixing, anything else is just shit.

I was gonna buy these, keep hearing these are the best. Do they cancel out the majority of noise?

Everyone says HD25's are the best for mixing, used them before and they were nice.

AiAiAi TMA-1s are meant to be serious aswell

aiaiai-tma-1-headphone-review.jpg

What are these?

Advise noted, safe.

I've tried everything for mixing over the past 10 years, from cheap Numark ones to so called better than HD 25's, but once I tried the first HD-25's I've never looked back.

Alot of head phones are based on gimmicks or used as fashion accessories.

If you want pure 100% quality, zero gimmicks with no funny business = Sennheiser HD 25-II

Oh, I only use mine for mixing and nothing else.

• Upvote 3

im sorry, i dont get it

what exactly is wrong about using them as a DJ?

(llow me im not clued up in this area)

I got a pair of sennheiser 280 pro's but i save them for production, for djing i use some standard £30 sony ones. i guess some people may need a pair that can insulate what you're hearing from the outside better, but i like the fact that there's a large amount of bleed from the cheap ones, plus they're lightweight and easily moved about.
  • Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Unless u are using them in a studio/dj then fuck any over the head headphones

U don't look cool u look like a c*nt either it's some horrible beats by dre/skull candy fashion statement or sum über cool vintage bruck down 'i dont really care about fashion' Sony headphones held together with masking tape lol

If you are that anal about your sounds invest in a good pair of speakers and home hifi sit in your house and enjoy the music

Pmsl@ guys that want that optimum sound while walking down the road smh

• Upvote 1