Week 36 - Premier League 11/12 - Manny Derby Title Decider

User

The way harry got mugged :rofl:

fucked us over but fuck it.

It's funny when Sky sports were interviewing Totty fans after the Hodgson announcement, they were all delighted Harry was staying with Tottenham.

Is opinion split? Minority/majority?

Either way, f*ck*ng hilarious.

I've asked this before but haven't the spurs, "Harry out campaign" thought it could be a case of better the devil you know.

You were in the sh*t when he took over and have been steadily rising since he took over, the wrong move when replacing him could see you slump again,

Who would you realusticly like to take over if your rush comes through and he walks or is pushed?

• Upvote 1

:lol:

I'm still creasing, Harry must feel like sh*t.

Imagine for weeks almost everyone is saying your the man for the job, you should be given the job or your going to get the job etc then suddenly find out not only have you not got the job but you didn't even get a interview.

• Upvote 1

The Harry myth no.1 - We were gonna be relegated without him

The Harry myth no.2 - The squad we had when he took over was sh*t

The Harry myth no.3 - Without Harry we would be nothing

Dont believe his bullshit

Ok I'd agree all those statements are myths, but one thing us for sure you are improving year on year with him in charge and don't look likely to be in the bottom half of the table anytime soon,

However if just like before the wrong man has the reigns, you could end up dropping down the league,

I'll ask again, who do you realusticly want to take over if he walks or gets the push?

• Upvote 1

These lot probably believe Mourinho would take over if Levy tells him he can spend

lol @ thinking they can do better than Harry

Before you find guys like Mclaren or Mark Hughes in the dugout

This has been said on loads of spurs forums :lol:

I get if some of them don't like him because they feel he couldn't give a sh*t about the club and almost resents the fans,

But Newsflash, some United fans would say the same about Fergie and he's been in his seat for 20 odd years,

He's tactically inept, (see my Newsflash)

Spurs won't be challenging for league tittles while he's in the hot seat, that's not likely to happen unless massive money is spent,

Im not even sure what the other big grievances against him are, could someone fill me in,

But in the cold light of day, the grievances are either indicative of the climate of English football who have A financial powerhouse in City and a man who rises to every challenge, Fergie,

The not caring about Spurs thing is somethi g I hear and would care about if I was a Spurs fan, but you know what who will that will also be of a adequate standard?

Abit of realism is needed from Spurs fans here, the wrong move if Harry isn't in the job could be disastrous

So I go back to my original point, Better the devil you know?