Seeing next man try chat to your girl

See that is a violation on u it's not really about the chick at that point guy is mugging u

Remember one time going Leeds with my boys and these 2 chicks none of us were with the girls but soon as we get into town this group of hoodlums started following us trying to holla at the chicks..

my boys spun around and said "what's good? U cool yh?" and they mumbled some bullshit and fell back, after the chicks are on some "we can look after ourselves u know" talk and my boy starts cracking up saying "That wasnt for u that was for my pride"

It's true for all those guys knew those were our wifeys

Guy hollering ur girl when he don't realize she has a man is one thing

But to do it I front of u like that

:/

perfectly understand u still

man dem moving to ur chick when they know she with you, ragee ting

its like stepping on ur creps for a few seconds and looking in ur eye

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

BUT again the fact that some guy slapped ur tings bam

should infuriate you just to instinctively spark him

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing sh*t from then on

My boy did something similar irl but it backfired though. One boy pinched his girls bum or something. He tells his Mrs to go sit in the car while he deals with the yute and she leaves. He spoke to the yute on a polite friendly vibe, even shook mans hand apparently. Then he exits the bar on a mad one telling his girl that he just scuffed him and started the car like they only had a matter of seconds to vacate. What he didnt know is that his Mrs was watching through the window, nervous that he was about to get the sh*t kicked out of him, and only went to the car a few seconds before he came running out.

She put all the details on facebook the next morning.

abandon_thread.gif

wud of boxed her up, made sure she took pictures

and ride a quick bird

hopefully my pride wud be back by the time i get out

but u wouldnt have done this fam.

yea shoes been on the other foot a couple times where females have been friendly to me with no mention of a bf till he arrives on the scene, or maybe get abusive and threats down my phone.

Last time it happened was some moroccan guy, told him listen brother she didnt mention u once the whole time, its her u need to deal with not me. His hype ceased and she disappeared from my bbm :lol:

My boy was in Xposure bk in the day, was dancing by himself and 1 peng ting come and rub herself all up on man.

He starts dancing with her now, why not?

Next thing he said he saw a flash of light, her bf must of come over and smashed the thick champs bottle on his eye brow.

He said the pain was a next ting but his 1st thought was danger so he dropped to the floor and scrambled away between legs and got out.

His face was worst than Rihanna's look like he had been in a car crash, never knew 1 clean connect could cause so much damage.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Hopefully they went home had a row he smashed the living shit out of her and he is now currently doing time.....

Fucking peasants

the deep thing is that girl probably knew exactly what was going to happen when she started dncing with him

One time I'm stood next to this chick at the bar and she's bumped me with her hip once but I ignored it, she does it again like 2 seconds after so I looked at her and she flashes a smile.

A Brudda who I assume was her man gripsed her arm and said two words in her ear, he was obviously watching the whole time.

She looked fraid like she knew he would have felt no way to tump her down right there, she knew exactly what she was doing and what coud have happened.

Some of these stories are epic. Truth be told its better not to go raving with your mrs. Allow having to make some of the decisions suggested throughout this thread, man were talking about getting birded over bumslaps that could have been avoided with a Chinese takeaway and a dvd. CBL.

• Upvote 4

Always quick to drop the 'who's' some insecure guy

Of course in theory most guys wouldn't make it out of the club based on the scenario savant described No one is superman.

Why would I think he is talking about me when I have barely posted in this topic and he doesn't know me

Stop quoting all my posts you weird guy

Go and get a hobby

Some things go without saying, if the cap fits wear it names are not important to me.

Cap doesnt fit, I was just wondering who thought was lying and why you thought they was lying

Im assuming most guys like me only go out with a woman they have every intention of hopefully marrying/kids with one day, this meaning that they would go a long way to protect this said woman...

Yea not everyone is superman, but everyone has a breaking point and/or someone/something they feel strongly for and would fight for

He was with her for about 5-6 months before the 'incident'. She was a d*ckhead though, bare attitude, so i wasnt even shocked when she exposed him tbh. Obviously he shoulda handled it different tho. Male pride told him to lie so she wouldnt think he was moist but he got caught nicely. Lessons were learned boy.

Had he of been a 'man' from they first linked that wouldn't have happened. You tell me what's gone on within that period for her to even THINK she could do something like that?

I'd be on her making her delete the post on facebook then write a status apologising like:

226_soapvillianstrevormorganaeastenders.jpg