Seeing next man try chat to your girl

Just put the question to a workmate, he said he was in Edinburgh with his missus, they were walking down the road, and '4 jocks hopped out of a cab, and met 3 other jocks, and we walked past and one of them said 'aye ya f*ckin slut ye', I didn't do anything, then we get back to the hotel and she asks me 'WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING' '

The look on his face as he was telling me :lol:

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Works both ways as well

Amount of times I've been by the bar and some chicks started talking to me not even really flirting just small talk and her oafish boyfriend has rocked up in the defensive arm straight around the waist "you ALRITE mate?" pmsl them insecurities there

Or when u are walking down the street and u see guy over griping his chicks hand like she might fly away with u if he let go...funniest is when the chick is a complete moose and man is trying to screw u and shit and your like :/ no one wants to ride your hippo fam stop it.

Just put the question to a workmate, he said he was in Edinburgh with his missus, they were walking down the road, and '4 jocks hopped out of a cab, and met 3 other jocks, and we walked past and one of them said 'aye ya f*ckin slut ye', I didn't do anything, then we get back to the hotel and she asks me 'WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING' '

The look on his face as he was telling me :lol:

creasin

Works both ways as well

Amount of times I've been by the bar and some chicks started talking to me not even really flirting just small talk and her oafish boyfriend has rocked up in the defensive arm straight around the waist "you ALRITE mate?" pmsl them insecurities there

Or when u are walking down the street and u see guy over griping his chicks hand like she might fly away with u if he let go...funniest is when the chick is a complete moose and man is trying to screw u and shit and your like :/ no one wants to ride your hippo fam stop it.

the first is acceptable IMO ...2nd is excited

IMO my opinion, you should leave your girl to deal with it. You win in both situations. If she has it and gives him numbers or whatever, you got clear signs that the chick ain't down for you and not someone worth spending proper time on. If she doesn't have it, you feel good knowing that you have someone down for you and that the guy has to walk off knowing he failed.

As for complete disrespect situations, analysing the situation and pros and cons is a must, but TBH male pride probably would be too much. All I know, is I'm not trying to fight fair. Bottles, stools, whatever is around is getting used if I feel fists aren't enough.

I don't go raving with my girl because I cannot enjoy my night anywhere near the way I want to because I'm worrying about someone disrespecting her.

• Upvote 2

If she has it and gives him numbers or whatever, you got clear signs that the chick ain't down for you and not someone worth spending proper time on.

Lol can't imagine this ever happening, also the calm conclusion is an understatement.

If she has it and gives him numbers or whatever, you got clear signs that the chick ain't down for you and not someone worth spending proper time on.

Lol can't imagine this ever happening, also the calm conclusion is an understatement.

Of course I'm going to be pissed, and she is going to be hotted up, but in the grand scheme of things, I win. A guy trying to draw a girl is nothing out of the ordinary. Not every man knows a girl has a man.

Nah cant go clubbing with any girl i call wife..... being in a bar is hard enough...but its more laid back.... a club its too tight up...as soon as your back is turned drunk man will be dragging your girl all over the place like come dance with me....

one time i was in a club and this hot hot light skin ting that i knew from kids was in there....so we talking at the bar for a bit then shes hanging with her friends and im with my boys just a few feet away from each other....but every guy and his dog was trying to move to her...and she was like nah thats my BF over there pointing at me.....was thinking nah this girl wants me dead.... but i perfected the "universal head nod"(hold tight wavant) and the cheeky "you aint really serious smile".

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

BUT again the fact that some guy slapped ur tings bam

should infuriate you just to instinctively spark him

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing sh*t from then on

My boy did something similar irl but it backfired though. One boy pinched his girls bum or something. He tells his Mrs to go sit in the car while he deals with the yute and she leaves. He spoke to the yute on a polite friendly vibe, even shook mans hand apparently. Then he exits the bar on a mad one telling his girl that he just scuffed him and started the car like they only had a matter of seconds to vacate. What he didnt know is that his Mrs was watching through the window, nervous that he was about to get the sh*t kicked out of him, and only went to the car a few seconds before he came running out.

She put all the details on facebook the next morning.

She's a prick for that still.

• Upvote 4

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

In reality the smart thing to do would be to call her a cab tell her to go back to the hotel and say u gonna handle things and u don't want her to be involved.

Don't say nothing to the lad chill there for 15 mins and go back to the hotel. Fabricate some story to boost your male pride.

BUT again the fact that some guy slapped ur tings bam

should infuriate you just to instinctively spark him

Not only just because he slapped your girls bum but because she may just think your a prick for not doing sh*t from then on

My boy did something similar irl but it backfired though. One boy pinched his girls bum or something. He tells his Mrs to go sit in the car while he deals with the yute and she leaves. He spoke to the yute on a polite friendly vibe, even shook mans hand apparently. Then he exits the bar on a mad one telling his girl that he just scuffed him and started the car like they only had a matter of seconds to vacate. What he didnt know is that his Mrs was watching through the window, nervous that he was about to get the sh*t kicked out of him, and only went to the car a few seconds before he came running out.

She put all the details on facebook the next morning.

She's a prick for that still.

Truss and he was a smart guy not trying to get rushed over this any d*ckhead girl

I assume he locked it?

SHE locked it. Whole situation was peak because she didnt say anything to man at the time. She let him believe that she bought the story and first he knew about it was when me and couple other man texted him tellin him to look on facebook. They were on some mad arguing business for a couple days and then she locked it.