worlds biggest animals

Pro

Argentavis.jpg

070702-biggest-bird_big.jpg

meganeura-size.jpg

biggest mammal found so far

elephant.indricotherium.human.jpg

brazilian-wandering-spider-top-10-danger

Aside from causing intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism in humans. Erections resulting from the bite are uncomfortable, can last for many hours and can lead to impotence. FARK

cymothoa_exigua1.jpg?w=257&h=300

Cynotho exigua extracts blood through the claws on its front, causing the tongue to atrophy from lack of blood. The parasite then replaces the fish's tongue by attaching its own body to the muscles of the tongue stub. The fish is able to use the parasite just like a normal tongue. It appears that the parasite does not cause any other damage to the host fish.[2] Once C. exigua replaces the tongue, some feed on the host's blood and many others feed on fish mucus. This is the only known case of a parasite functionally replacing a host organ.[2] There are many species of Cymothoa,[3] but only C. exigua is known to consume and replace its host's tongue. :mellow:

• Upvote 4

Cynotho exigua extracts blood through the claws on its front, causing the tongue to atrophy from lack of blood. The parasite then replaces the fish's tongue by attaching its own body to the muscles of the tongue stub. The fish is able to use the parasite just like a normal tongue. It appears that the parasite does not cause any other damage to the host fish.[2] Once C. exigua replaces the tongue, some feed on the host's blood and many others feed on fish mucus. This is the only known case of a parasite functionally replacing a host organ.[2] There are many species of Cymothoa,[3] but only C. exigua is known to consume and replace its host's tongue. :mellow:

alien_mouth.jpg

• Upvote 5

alien_mouth.jpg

that ones fucked ,some sci-fi creature 

I see a MASSIVE Dragonfly when I lived in JA for a couple months, years back. I swear I felt the wind from the wings as it flew past my head.

Ran inside.

I wasnt ready for the apocalypse at such a young age.

• Upvote 2