Dappy

Guest chap44uns

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Where did you get stabbed? And did you see it coming?

In the back so no

Didn't even clock thought I had just been punched but it did feel weird cos my body didn't move like it would if I had been punched if u know what I mean.

lol I actually believe Profit's but I think alot of man who talk that talk never had sutten pulled on them because the nappy would be soiled in an instant in a lot of man case.

It ain't about going out like no bitch but it ain't about being on the front page of the Brent Times either with a quote from your madre and pregnant missus.

Cos that is helping nobody.

• Upvote 4

i dont know about it being a hot summer but from you didnt rob man yourself or you werent there ya spreading vicious rumours

/ c/s the not emptying pockets ting

certain man were clearly getting boyed of made to do starjumps and hum the eastenders tune back in the day

disclaimer:- if i'm naked and outnumbered by more than 3 i will scream suck ur mum make sure you done me now and cut out

All this 'I ain't giving up my sh*t' talk is air. I've never been robbed, but boy, if it's a case of my dead little Nokia (I'm not on this smartphone hype at all), £10 and some shrapnel, or my life - then cool. No dancing will take place, my sim is mine, but like man said you just have to respect the juxx and keep it pushing.

Poking out your chest and playing McGilla Gorilla ain't helping you... You're only making yourself a larger, more attractive stripe for certain man. Your rep means nothing from time they singled you out for the eat - you looked like food already.

• Upvote 1

Some situations I will keep it moving. Some things I will fight for and if I did I aint going down alone.

For me its not about stripes or how you handle these situations anyway. Its more about avoiding getting into these situations.

I am not claiming to be untouchable like these things can't happen to me. But,with the way I Iive my life and the circles I am in. These situations are very distant.

As I said in a previous thread ' The older I got the easier It got with spoting a nigga moment from miles away.

• Upvote 1

LOL @ you knowing about having a rep or anything of that nature

Im dying

Man said my sim is mine as if he keeps some kind of dignity by keeping hold of his sim :rofl:

LOL @ you thinking you know anything about me or my nature.

What I said was real. What you said would get you a walk-on role in a Noel Clarke film. Any soggy e-thug.

• Upvote 2

Would you really be able to keep the sim tho? I cant imagine a mugger saying "yeah cool il let you take the sim out first lol"

It's a hypothetical, I can't imagine getting robbed because I don't move like that.

O.J., please forgive me. You must be that guy, that mysterious, forum-savvy roadman who strikes fear into the hearts of all thieves. I can only imagine that at the sight of you, a mugger would have no choice but accept humiliation, and to commit hari-kari with their own shank, before presenting the bloodied blade at your feet and kissing your creps.

Meanwhile, man like me is just ejecting a sim and giving up di tings.

• Upvote 5