Dappy

Guest chap44uns

he says balling bro

Nah I swear its calling mate why do you think he that song 9 piece where hes always talking about his iphone? sponsorship etc

org-trollface_134008835769.jpg

rather die for something then live for nothing

tbh

lmao, cant be serious

dont believe you

Man said die for something you know

When the item in question is oyster card/iPhone/jewellery

Thinks there will be a placard in Edmonton saying "courageous man dies saving his mobile"

LMAO

I swear if you carry yourself a certain way guys wont move to u?

The only time ive ever been moved to was over some misunderstanding and it got deaded whilst it was happening.

Never been robbed on road or moved to like that touch wood. Funny because I always seem to see it happen infront of me and i just dont get confronted.

Infact couple weeks back there was a bag of these mali bruddas outside KFC aorund 11ish or sumin....me and my boy walked in normal, just walked thru them etc and ordered. 2 2's some older african guy come out the shop, and these man tried to move him for his car keys lmaooooooooooooooooo funny thing is there was 3 of these somali bruddas who tried it and the african guy was on his ones....they tried to take like the keys connected from the chain and african guy was all smiling like "what are you doing" and the mali guys looked like they didnt know what to do and just walked off .... i just was like :/ lol wtf kinda half hearted shit was that and they all had bags on em obviously carrying sumin but, was embarrassing. Infact I always find people moving to people on road cringeworthy ...shit is just overly bummy.

• Downvote 1

OJ, I guarantee if my dad and his posse had surrounded you with choplasses and lengths of sugar cane, you'd have given up your tobacco, your goats, your land deed and your chickens. Any empty barrel.

:lmao:

• Upvote 2

See ur problem is u talk to much look what u made happen now

Came in here ranting and raving about what work ur pops put in hundreds of years ago

Now u got man sitting in their chair past midnight bussin big belly laughs at the expense of ur geriatric dad

Its deep still

LOL @ ranting and raving. Bruv you came in with some Hollywood film treatment reaction and got laughed out by half the posters from like page 16. If you ever get moved to, the way you're chatting, you will end up dead before 40.

You missed the joke, and phonecharger's marthermatics is di wors.

/

SMH @ this fag. Look at the way he's holding hands and leaning on the dude's chest.

k9zvq.jpg

No one knows how they'd react in that situation until it's put on you. I've always said that my life's way more precious than any of my possessions but when I got touched in Stonebridge for my car key there wasn't a single fibre in my body that was letting them have it.

The ONE time a bag of youts try to rob man, didn't even get physical.

Told them straight, "Both phones you see in my hands, are still gonna be there when I walk off this bus..."

You could tell they're weren't about it though, they were doing too much negotiating i.e. "This one's rude, if he don't give his shit it up, I'm stabbing him up, etc"

Could've been sticky for me because I weren't even tryna be lairy, was just oblivious to the fact they were trying it.

Just got to be able to pick & choose which situations to be smart with.

its not even a LOL ting its sad really you actually LOVE chatting your wickedman triple og boss don dadda tuta di capo di tutti dads business on here

i tell ya time and again but its like u just dont get it

I never once uttered any wicked man chat about myself did I? I'm a cool guy, humble and not involved in any madness. I said if it came to it, man can have my shitty phone and I'll keep my life. Why? Because my parents raised my correct. I questioned the 'cut of your cloth' and you've mentioned nothing about what your cloth actually is. I was right when I guessed you had young parents innit? They clearly didn't school you correct.

LIke other man have said, your clearly 'don't give a flying f*ck' about your shitty life if you're gonna die for a phone. But I do believe what you're saying now, I just think you're an idiot :lol:

Come like you were raised by the Get Rich or Die Trying album...

"Niggaz don't rob me they know I'm down to die for my chain"

I'll risk death happily for family and friends. You will change your tune when you get a yout, truss.

• Upvote 1

rather die for something then live for nothing

tbh

What does this even mean?

Nothing doesn't exist, and the 'something' you speak about needs to be specific.

I.E.

Yes, I would die for the air I breathe. If a man tried to rob me for that, it's arms.

Man can take my phone, that kinda something I don't need to die for.

what im saying is too many guys ghosting through life doing fuck all and being happy to be alive are the same ones who would hand over there mums if someone said "what you got for me?"

I couldnt live there lives..... to me thats not living

Imo there's too many variables I'm not dying over my iPhone but at the same time I'm not emptying my pockets and throwing my possessions at any guy who asks for them, I've got too much pride.

LOL @ you knowing about having a rep or anything of that nature

Im dying

Man said my sim is mine as if he keeps some kind of dignity by keeping hold of his sim :rofl:

LOL @ you thinking you know anything about me or my nature.

I never once uttered any wicked man chat about myself did I? I'm a cool guy, humble and not involved in any madness. I said if it came to it, man can have my shitty phone and I'll keep my life.

At the end of the day set man (Elementalism, John doe) should not be talking bassy on here ever

I dont see what the problem is, its clear we both understand you are not that guy and i still dont understand why you love to come on here talkin like anyone gives a flying fuck if your pops is bumpy johnson.

i think oj is saying hed rather get stabbed/die then be robbed/humiliated

should join the army tbh

LIke other man have said, your clearly 'don't give a flying f*ck' about your shitty life if you're gonna die for a phone. But I do believe what you're saying now, I just think you're an idiot :lol:

/ c/s the not emptying pockets ting

certain man were clearly getting boyed of made to do starjumps and hum the eastenders tune back in the day

disclaimer:- if i'm naked and outnumbered by more than 3 i will scream suck ur mum make sure you done me now and cut out

A man cannot give me my sim back sorry mate, me and a guy that is trying to rob me cannot be on those kind of pally terms

No way

Now I dont see how what I said equates to me being willing to die over a phone but to be fair you man clearly have abnormally high estrogen levels which explains why your irrational

Bottom line

You got no heart Tinman.