How did you meet you partner

Supernova

I'll only mention the important ex lol.

We were friends for like 2 years... but I started having some silly little crush on him and never said a word. Only to my best friend.

One night we were chatting on msn and he said, I'm never gonna find a good girl Rhi... I need an angel (cheesy). I was like, you'll find her soon just don't look for her, she'll come to you.. *HINT HINT* *I'M HERE*.. I didn't want to say anything though that's how deep the crush was. I wasn't thinking about how it would affect our relationship, I just wanted him to be mine. So fast forward to two months later he goes to me, 'guess what', I'm like..'What?' He goes.. 'I've found her, I've find the one'. SHOCKED. My heart literally sank loooool... so I said 'are you sure' but he was certain, so as any good friend would do, I wished him the best. Low and behold they started going through their ups and downs and I was the shoulder to cry on. Then they broke up as it was getting near to my birthday. Told him to come out and take his mind off it. Noticed he kept staring at me that night but shrugged it off and put it down to him being high.

What do I hear 2 weeks later? My best friend is telling me that he revealed to her that he really likes me but has never known how to tell me. She thought it was hilarious and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I didn't want to talk to him about it and feel like a fool so I told her to let him know how I felt. When he found out he was shocked and hollered at me saying I can't believe you kept that to yourself blah blah blah how didn't I see any of the signs blaaaah and the rest is history. Even lost the v to him.

It's so weird how 'the one' and I.. had 2 mutual friends lol small world.

Part of me wants to get back with my ex

Ended on weird terms

But I am scared the spark wont be there and it will end on bad terms this time

Spend hours thinking about it everyday

TBH none of my friends understand, but not that is there fault they are just mentality years behind me

Ive always found taking advice from single friends bias because majority of the time they just want you in the ''game'' with them, but thats another story

I dunno im different

Part of me wants to get back with my ex

Ended on weird terms

But I am scared the spark wont be there and it will end on bad terms this time

Spend hours thinking about it everyday

TBH none of my friends understand, but not that is there fault they are just mentality years behind me

Ive always found taking advice from single friends bias because majority of the time they just want you in the ''game'' with them, but thats another story

I dunno im different

Go for it. If there aren't any real concrete reasons that should stop you going back there I don't see why you shouldn't at least talk and meet up. You'll soon know how you feel and if that spark is there or not

I'm doing the same

lol typical rebound game

lad

I don't really see it as a rebound because we didn't get together straight away.

So why u break up Soca?

Long story... some of which I'd rather not share. But we stayed friends on & off. Got back together, broke up. Started talking again.. but he moved up North & I started uni so he wanted to stay as friends but it was all just long. I couldn't stay friends with him because there was too much love involved for me.

Sound like fate tbh.

She used to say that before I let her go

:rofl:

Why did it end?

To keep it short, I outgrew her. I wish I could go into more detail.

This is real.

JLovely and her man met through a forum when he made thread about how people met they're partners

and then when someone asked her how she did he replied for her

Do you have a link to the said topic?

Looool. Your in it mate.