'That sh*t was too easy son' 'Nah man it was TOO easy'

Davicious X

easiest was probably 2 years ago

went to the bar spoke to one bitch called maggie spanish ting. was waved was saying crud like i reckon you can show me some tricks with her experience and all

I was peppering with my boy peppering this next ting in the same room

or one any chunky white girl who my boy was entertaining in his house

i put on some movado tune on the bb she was pushing the wide load on man. walah i was gona pepper in front of my friend so I ended up taking her to the toilet and finishing it off

both times i was shocked due to the lack of effort/convo that went down

Easiest was probably at uni.. I come out the rave and called my don to see where his at, his saying his at some all girls student dorm and its decent.

Get there and theres like 6 guys and 5 bitches all except one maybe two are decent. Im think f*ck this start relaxing out on the kitchen sofa and fall asleep by the time I wake its like 5am everyones gone except my don and two tings, his there drunk talking the most amount sh*t about how he has a feet fetish trying to get these two to show him there toes.

Anyway he gives me the wink and takes his one to her room, the other ting which was actually to my suprise the one of the only decent ones there comes over and starts waffling so I knew what time it was, took her to her room and smashed upon entry.

Left couple hours later with my don, and after all his effort he didnt even beat

:rofl:

Easiest was probably at uni.. I come out the rave and called my don to see where his at, his saying his at some all girls student dorm and its decent.

Get there and theres like 6 guys and 5 bitches all except one maybe two are decent. Im think f*ck this start relaxing out on the kitchen sofa and fall asleep by the time I wake its like 5am everyones gone except my don and two tings, his there drunk talking the most amount sh*t about how he has a feet fetish trying to get these two to show him there toes.

Anyway he gives me the wink and takes his one to her room, the other ting which was actually to my suprise the one of the only decent ones there comes over and starts waffling so I knew what time it was, took her to her room and smashed upon entry.

Left couple hours later with my don, and after all his effort he didnt even beat

:rofl:

girls are dumb like that they will act stoosh, then the second they think their friend is getting f*cked. they want to as well and all morals go out the window, then they'll both wake up the next day and pretend nothing happened.

uni house. 4 of us. 3 single. 1 on the verge of marriage so he never gets involved..tonight was no different. don stayed in his room playing cod

weekday evening. boy gets a call from one of his chicks

theyre out and want a motive, 4 of them. we tell him set it up real quick

they come. two whites, two blacks.

black girl with pretty face big tits. white ting with average face but roundest back thus far and the other two not worth mentioning

get the drinks in. they already liquored up but want moar, we back a few cups

we get on the double bed girl boy girl boy girl boy and girl sitting at the desk with the lappy being the dj...forever alone

chilling for a bit then two white chicks gotta go home back to their boyfriends before it gets too late

they leave. two black tings eventually pass out on my bed and my boys go back to their room cos they know nothin is poppin off 2nite

so i got two wasted skeezers sprawled out over my bed.

i aint touchin that sh*t in that state. i chill on the lappy instead

time goes by and then in the corner of my eye i see one of them get up

shes sitting up and just looking at me

i look at her back thinking this girl is a disgrace. no breast no bum no face

then she says "do you wanna have sex?"

*scooby doo confused noise*

i say "come then"

"got any rubbers?"

"nah ive ran out"

"forget it then"

"ok hold on i think i have one left in the top drawer"

fully well knew i had a whole stash there

beat it now some quick job all the while the big chested black ting was lying there fully passed out

look at the thing i just put my d*ck in and get the biggest MOC of my young adult years

i leave them there n go to my boys room and tell em what happened

theyre disgusted..as am i.. i say i regret doin it so badly

were chattin and then the loved up don comes into the room confused

hes like "who is that skinny black girl?" (the slag i beat)

we tell him and he says "whys she coming into my room askin me for round 2"

we start creasing. my room is next to his room and she went into his room thinking it was me

my boys say if that was them they would have fleed aswell..they are liars

it goes without sayin that i went downstairs and clarted it again

• Upvote 9

In newcastle Friday night/sat morning outside tup tup bout 4.30am and I'm sobering up a bit starting to realise 6 of my mandem have fuxked off with bitches and I'm sat there alone.

See one chick sitting with a nigga, walked up to them and asked her if that's her man and she said no so I sat down and started chatting to her and he walked off. He come back 10mins later and said to her "I'm going now lets go" I laughed and said she ain't going anywhere. She confirmed this and he started shouting at her then he left.

Told her to come back to my hotel then she can leave in the morning. In the cab on the way back she added me on bbm, got back to the hotel tucked her in then got one of my boys to phone me pretending his train had just arrived. Told her my boys coming to check in so she has to go, soon as she got in the cab deleted her off bb. Whole process lasted about 90mins

Before she left that brudda phones her to have a go at her, I just hear her screaming "you're not my man, you're not my man" she had him on loudspeaker, sounded like he was sobbing :(:rofl:

• Upvote 3

In newcastle Friday night/sat morning outside tup tup bout 4.30am and I'm sobering up a bit starting to realise 6 of my mandem have fuxked off with bitches and I'm sat there alone.

See one chick sitting with a nigga, walked up to them and asked her if that's her man and she said no so I sat down and started chatting to her and he walked off. He come back 10mins later and said to her "I'm going now lets go" I laughed and said she ain't going anywhere. She confirmed this and he started shouting at her then he left.

Told her to come back to my hotel then she can leave in the morning. In the cab on the way back she added me on bbm, got back to the hotel tucked her in then got one of my boys to phone me pretending his train had just arrived. Told her my boys coming to check in so she has to go, soon as she got in the cab deleted her off bb. Whole process lasted about 90mins

Before she left that brudda phones her to have a go at her, I just hear her screaming "you're not my man, you're not my man" she had him on loudspeaker, sounded like he was sobbing :(:rofl:

wow

I can't even take credit for this really,

At a little house party with my a few people, the people I came with duck except one who seems to have gone without saying bye or nothing

Minor I am waved feeling the tunes and what not so I chill and get chatting to a couple tings...

My boy comes in lookng school chick giggly...

taps me like "no time to talk we are moving to a next yard"

literally grabs my arm move to a next yard with 3 chicks and a next guy outside...all go in the yard

And people just ghost into different rooms, I am left in a room with this one chick with massive tits,

drop "how big are they" and just gets them out,

Suck on the boob and done the ting..ended up chilling at the yard for a while with my boy catching jokes

one of my boys who left the party earliar cos "all the chicks were stoosh" comes rushing down at like 9 in the morning pissed he missed out

Tup Tup (Y)

sounds like u lot need to aqcuire some wit

jus go out to the smoking area on a night out, ask a bosh for a lighter, talk, make her laugh, inform her you're taking her home

if u don't smoke then learn

try stay sober enough to do it near the end of the night

it shouldn't be a rare occasion

i can't think of a time in the past 4 years, other than the gf, where effort was involved

down south must be different

:lmao:

C.B.L

sounds like u lot need to aqcuire some wit

jus go out to the smoking area on a night out, ask a bosh for a lighter, talk, make her laugh, inform her you're taking her home

if u don't smoke then learn

try stay sober enough to do it near the end of the night

it shouldn't be a rare occasion

i can't think of a time in the past 4 years, other than the gf, where effort was involved

down south must be different

WAY easier for muzungus up north