Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

wtf

the actual website isn't gay, pretty standard with bare random sh*t

but the link that skola posted takes u straight to the gay section

either ur trowlin or another gayle esque discovery has been made n u accidentally linked us from ur fav part of the site

bare homos about wtf

venom, e15, gayle, toney at the very least

What did he do?

You stated that you have a screenshot of the site. Why are you Taking screenshots of such things

Yoshie trying to say I spent some time browing that off key site when in actual fact I backed out in shock after a few seconds and can prove wrong anyone trying to suggest otherwise.

I'm not surprised you're speaking up tbh we all know confusion of genders is an area you have some experience of...

• Upvote 2

it looked like a giant pink d*ck in the shape of an ET finger where the clit should be above a vagina

what has been seen cannot be unsaw

Fam I'm kinda pissed I even had to see what u just wrote

Won't be watching E.T anytime soon!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What did he do?

You stated that you have a screenshot of the site. Why are you Taking screenshots of such things

Yoshie trying to say I spent some time browing that off key site when in actual fact I backed out in shock after a few seconds and can prove wrong anyone trying to suggest otherwise.

I'm not surprised you're speaking up tbh we all know confusion of genders is an area you have some experience of...

For the last and final time. That was not me for goodness sake.