Pro Black Dons Should I Accept My Dads Soon To Be Wife ?

stacksbranning

Like when kaygee said "If there were more people like you then people like me wouldn't exist"

Well if every black person followed her way of thinking black people as a race wouldn't exist

What is my way of thinking?

Pro dilution lol

It's not my way of thinking, I'm not all for mixing the races just because of who I am but I'm not against it. If you are a black man and you wish to stay within your race then good for you, live your life. This guy is not, he is being racist and extremely shallow.

My mum is black my dad is white, my child will be 3/4 black so I'm not diluting but my cousins child is 1/4 is she right or wrong?

'Black people as a race' will never disappear.

typical mixed race person who identifies themself as black even though brought up by a white parent.

and how are you not "diluting"? oh right, cos u don't count the white part right?

:arrow:

firstly shes cearly said she was mainly brought up by a black parent/family. Secondly i think we need to revisit gcse science. see below:

Dilution-concentration_simple_example.jpg

which direction do you think shes going in?

so what she has the same chemical properties as a glass of ribena yeah?

acting like only blacks can talk about getting "diluted". whichever way she goes she's breeding out one half, either black or white

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to end up with a grandchild that is 1/4 black. Like I said it sounds a bit controversial/radical but I know I'm going to achieve a lot as a black man and I'd be disappointed if all traces of me had been diluted out in a couple generations and i was just a fairytale on someones mantlepiece.

thing is, the M12 genes in Your grandchildren will still be just as "diluted"

You plus 3 other grandparents = child is 1 1/4 M12, whatever race the other grandparents are, so You're still gonna get "diluted" just as much when You have grandchildren

Also, Your "diluted" scale is wrong, because the opposite side, representing the white side, should also say "concentrated", since that would be a "concentrated" white person. By that theory, myself, and Kaygee can only avoid "diluting" by having children with other mixed race people of the same mix.

That said, as a mixed race person, I'm actually intrigued how my various grandchildren would look because of the numerous possibilities of racial mixing.

Bans should be handed out

i dont know why you feel insulted...you're full black evidently....so whats the beef.....? he aint sold out he found someone he likes who happens to be white

*shrugs*

you need to be more understanding.

You're free to move elsewhere if you dont believe in a multi-cultural/interracial society.

• Upvote 1

I assume your'e an adult and, as an adult, I doubt your dad's marriage is going to have enough of an effect on your personal life to warrant sacrificing a relationship with him. If you want to live your life your life a certain way, fair play, but your dad doesn't owe you (or anybody else) his chance at happiness. Just grin, bear it, and find comfort in the fact that he is happy.... he is your dad FFS.

That said, as a mixed race person, I'm actually intrigued how my various grandchildren would look because of the numerous possibilities of racial mixing.

Im even interested in how my CHILDREN will look depending on who I breed.

I've always found it a bit strange how a mxd person could have kids for a white person knowing the kids likely will look nothing like them.

And in most cases they don't imo, but maybe people don't think like that.

Personally I have never thought of it like that. This would not stop me from having kids with a white woman if that is who I end up loving enough to want to have children with.

more extreme for whites with mixed kids tho enit

be weird knowin ur baby aint gona resemble u

odd times u'll get the odd feature thrown in like a pointy nose or the eyes but normally jus some default face

lol

all this being said my instincts strongly attract me to mixed girls more than black or white

• Upvote 1

reasons for disliking yr pops wife

1.she broke up the marriage or watever

2. she plans to loot his papers, snuff him and make off with her lover/accomplice

sounds like yr pops got a new bitch in the family, sorry to say its you brah

pretty much

cant believe mans crying about his dads new girl not being black

talk about bitch made