International Break - September 2012

User

Roy had a go at Oxlade for showboating in training :rofl:

"he revealed Hodgson had reprimanded him for showboating in a training session during Euro 2012, and he continues to soak up the advice of those around him within the squad"

Fair play.

But, english don't like them tekker type ballers.

They like the sunday league grass bollocks get stock-in-by-all-means-kick&run-1966-config ol ass niggas

"he revealed Hodgson had reprimanded him for showboating in a training session during Euro 2012, and he continues to soak up the advice of those around him within the squad"

Hate hearing sh*t like this, the exact same mentality probably destroyed Joe Cole.

Someone explain how this Italian/Argentina dual nationality works?

There are bare man with it

Must be dodge

nah not even...

Just that bare Italians emigrated to Argentina way back when.

I swear the figure is ridiculously high, I'm talking like 50% of the populous having some sort of Italian ancestry

‘I thought Alex was very good first half,’ said Hodgson. ‘But we made it clear to him we were going to take him off after 60 minutes, so I think he forgot to play in the 15 minutes of the second half. But that will be an interesting lesson for him as well: especially when I tell him.’