When keeping it real goes wrong....

Guest M12

@Philos She weren't even working there when I started, she'd been out of the game for 15 years but you dun know her name RANG OUT ya feel? My dad's a f*ck*ng builder and hasn't worked for anyone since he was 20, maybe your parents should've stepped their game up so your life wouldn't be so hard G

@TF I'm a music writer

bruv your mum must of sucked nuff c*ck to get where she did, i aint even trying to take the piss... a succesful women in the music industry....come on pal.

Tbh she wasn't high up she was just reliable and hardworking and popular, was never 'CEO' or 'Chairwoman' or whatever

Your parents have obv had a shitty start and carried on being shitty and passed their sh*t onto your and you're now a sh*t and you're complaining about how hard it is to be a white piece of sh*t and bitching like a little sh*t

Get a life mate, stop using your garbage lineage as an excuse for your relentless failure

@Philos She weren't even working there when I started, she'd been out of the game for 15 years but you dun know her name RANG OUT ya feel? My dad's a f*ck*ng builder and hasn't worked for anyone since he was 20, maybe your parents should've stepped their game up so your life wouldn't be so hard G

@TF I'm a music writer

bruv your mum must of sucked nuff c*ck to get where she did, i aint even trying to take the piss... a succesful women in the music industry....come on pal.

Tbh she wasn't high up she was just reliable and hardworking and popular, was never 'CEO' or 'Chairwoman' or whatever

Your parents have obv had a shitty start and carried on being shitty and passed their sh*t onto your and you're now a sh*t and you're complaining about how hard it is to be a white piece of sh*t and bitching like a little sh*t

Get a life mate, stop using your garbage lineage as an excuse for your relentless failure

Even though I was being a stupid f*ck*ng prick a few posts back, I genuinely think people like to blame everything on external factors they can't do anything about instead of actually looking at what the real problem really is; themselves. I will admit it's a hard thing to do. When you think the whole worlds against you that reality will manifest itself whereas someone who is successful will see opportunity within everything. Then again what the f*ck do I know?

• Upvote 1

@TF I'm a music writer

@TF I'm a music writer

@TF I'm a music writer

@TF I'm a music writer

who the f*cks complaining and bitching??? i was just saying not everyone gets a handout.

/

your mum was in the music industry and she was coming home to a builder..... come on man.

she must of been going WILD at work