Experiences with 'the coil', please?

Fighting Weight

Although that all sounds great I did not decide we were talking exclusively about relationships that's what I based my point on.

Men could not experience half of the side affects women do, fact.

Don't tell me what I have assumed please, if two people make a baby, two people have a sexual relationship and two people are capable of taking contraception your argument is invalid. Complete nonsense.

Best you kiss your teeth and go back to what your doing because your not making me feel anything less. Your ex probably hated know it alls too, them men who forget to listen and make up situations in their head thinking they know what you mean but really they are just trying to sound smart with no logic themselves.

You stood on the brink of voicing a counter with reason then I read...

them men who forget to listen and make up situations in their head thinking they know what you mean but really they are just trying to sound smart with no logic themselves.

I was looking forward to a bit of debate but

looks-like-its-fuck-this-shit-o-clock.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ermm why could men not experience side effects equal to what a woman has not the same but equal?

just asking because they still be testing that on rats

while Im not getting involved in this argument ,it is not cool to just be throwing out statements regarding side effects of a pill that's still in animal testing phase ,because we don't know sh*t

you can actually chart your cycle, Ive been doing so for a while now, since the time I thought I was knocked up. Basically if your woman has a steady cycle i.e every 28 days then you know that 14 days after the first day of her last menstrual bleed, she is ovulating. a woman in tune and in shape can even feel when she ovulates. so u just withdraw for those 6 days whilst she is most fertile. then the other 22 days u buss all up in that gut and ur Kushty.

The first day of your period is considered to be the first day of your cycle. In order to determine the pre-ovulatory infertility phase, you will need to track your menstrual cycles for at least six months. After this time, take your shortest cycle and subtract 19. For example, if your shortest cycle was 26 days, then you would subtract 19 from 26. This would leave you with 7; you will remain infertile until the 7th day of your cycle.

you waited 6 months to figure it all out?

Even with perfect use, though, the rhythm method is still only 91% effective meaning, out of 100 women who use this method perfectly, nine will be become pregnant every year.

had high hopes till reading this

you can actually chart your cycle, Ive been doing so for a while now, since the time I thought I was knocked up. Basically if your woman has a steady cycle i.e every 28 days then you know that 14 days after the first day of her last menstrual bleed, she is ovulating. a woman in tune and in shape can even feel when she ovulates. so u just withdraw for those 6 days whilst she is most fertile. then the other 22 days u buss all up in that gut and ur Kushty.

My girl does this, also on the patch

Aint a daddy yet so I guess she's onto something

I would feel strange putting a copper coil in my womb.

S'not about a random foriegn object being inside me that aint an 8 inch piece attatched to a man named Eduardo, Il have none of that thanks.

agree

what kind of pill are the women takin in here?

Cilest it works well with me, the last pill i was on was awful my moods were up and down like crazy wasnt nice.

I like the idea but there's no way i'm taking those risk's unless i'm about ready to have a baby. Its all in luck too, you can be so careful but the likelihood of getting pregnant using this method is high if your very fertile.

totally agree