Sign in to follow this  
kerser

Cheap niggas

My cousin told me that he saw a guy filling up his mini Moet bottle with water in the toilets

Then walking around with it like a bawse

• Downvote 1

One guy I know always draws for the 'ain't got p on me, only on my card' then you pay for him and then it's all long to get it back

chip nig

• Upvote 2

Bummy niggers

just buy a next bottle all this stunting sh*t when they cant afford it

• Upvote 1

ahhh reminds me of one of my guys, took empty bottlles from another table and put it on ours,next ting he said was " scroll down to the camera icon plz".....

cant take em nowhere :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 3

One guy I know always draws for the 'ain't got p on me, only on my card' then you pay for him and then it's all long to get it back

chip nig

haha when dons drop the kevin hart "all my money is in my savings account" bars

• Upvote 3

ahhh reminds me of one of my guys, took empty bottlles from another table and put it on ours,next ting he said was " scroll down to the camera icon plz".....

same guys that finish their set in the gym THEN UP the weight and move onto something else so the next person thinks they were banging big weights

kills me everytime

• Upvote 2

same guys that finish their set in the gym THEN UP the weight and move onto something else so the next person thinks they were banging big weights

kills me everytime

:lmao: :lmao: trussssss!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh Lord...

kills me everytime

Tears at both scenario's

• Upvote 1

kills me everytime

No way!!

This really happens?

Serious?

• Upvote 3

Guest M12

kills me everytime

No way!!

This really happens?

Serious?

some people have no morals

Sign in to follow this