Racism In Football

Admin.

your automatically an unk tom if you marry a white woman 

you cannot champion black culture whilst claire is at home rustling up the sausage and mash 

no two ways about it 

that pic with barnes surrounded by all them white women truly shocked me

real scriptures.

you cannot champion black culture whilst claire is at home rustling up the sausage and mash 

no two ways about it 

Certain Shaniqua's don't wanna be hearing that culture sh*t either.

I'd sooner buy a ring for Claire who willingly engages in talks on the topic than Shaniqua who "don't wanna be hearing that, have you heard the new Kartel tune"

The most knowledgeable woman I know on issues of this nature is mixrace with a white mother who she lived with in a single parent home. (Dad is still around).

Due to the fact that mum was raising a "black child" she took it upon herself to go above and beyond on the cultural education side of things.

There are certain white parents who teach their kids more about black history and culture than black ones do. But we all know who you'd rather share a drink with.

This is hugely flawed.

I believe there is a problem with self hate amongst all cultures but your criteria for diagnosing this is retarded!

with that highlighted comment you are just reaching tbh.

You are not grasping the point here. 

If you wanna date/wife becky cool. 

Just saying you don't hold any ground with regards to making a statement about racism imo. 

• Upvote 1

no two ways about it

Certain Shaniqua's don't wanna be hearing that culture sh*t either.

I'd sooner buy a ring for Claire who willingly engages in talks on the topic than Shaniqua who "don't wanna be hearing that, have you heard the new Kartel tune"

The most knowledgeable woman I know on issues of this nature is mixrace with a white mother who she lived with in a single parent home. (Dad is still around).

Due to the fact that mum was raising a "black child" she took it upon herself to go above and beyond on the cultural education side of things.

There are certain white parents who teach their kids more about black history and culture than black ones do. But we all know who you'd rather share a drink with.

This is hugely flawed.

I believe there is a problem with self hate amongst all cultures but your criteria for diagnosing this is retarded!

with that highlighted comment you are just reaching tbh.

You are not grasping the point here.

If you wanna date/wife becky cool.

Just saying you don't hold any ground with regards to making a statement about racism imo.

Afro I tried to say that last time on here

The backlash from Becky Stans was a lot