Racism In Football

Admin.

we all know what context u mustve used that in 

but very embarrassing for the so called kick it out campaign 

Overpaid & under worked footballers, Racist undercurrent that's only just touching the surface, Match Fixing, agents control over transfers, Market bullying, Malicious ownership control, ticket prices, food prices, reporters and media's bullying, no protection over the games talents, referee inconsistency, lack of technology

Just to name a few topics that puts me off. 

Think there's a pause after man

1. @madvybez or ginger most people who say it don't even know there history about slaves etc..

2. @madvybez the Millwall fan was bad but 95% of the times when is called a black bastard etc ii is just words to hurt them just like being fat

3. @Liamscott51 @madvybez @goddaz fans abuse Frank Lampard for calling him a fat bastard? NO! Jason Roberts just fucking get on with it!

4. @Liamscott51 @madvybez @goddaz. Liam you're 100% correct! they like to moan about anything! Do u c obese charities getting involved when...

5. @madvybez also in my life time I've met plenty of racist people and most of them are black!

6. @madvybez john Barnes says it how it is!

Expand
  7. @madvybez the likes of Jason Roberts are causing MOre racism by making such a big deal about it cue more knobs will now do it!

8. @madvybez nope my cousins are coloured there dad is ghanian! However you don't see people complaining about ginger people or fat people!

1. @Goddaz @ashmeister_24rl @madvybez In all respect I think you's have misread why I said, racism has no place in football, and calm it

•  
    2. Stop at'ing me. There is NO! Debate to be had over racism verses being fat/ginger haired. @ashmeister_24RL @liamscott51@madvybez

• 2 weeks later...

If there was ever a time for black people  to seperate ourselves from mixed race people its now,

Should have called this shit out from the first day whitey decided to throw them on the black  pile and told them to fuck off

So woy hodgson has picked rio again to play for england after he snaked him by axing him  because john terry racially  abused his brother .

And we all know he  will  accept with both arms open aswell as his fucking anus

Rio can now fuck off with his mulatto ass daemon infested self . Biggest fucking traitors .

And all of them bounty black footballers can fuck off with this black footballers association  bullshit ,

Fucking TOMS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If there was ever a time for black people  to seperate ourselves from mixed race people its now,

Should have called this shit out from the first day whitey decided to throw them on the black  pile and told them to fuck off

So woy hodgson has picked rio again to play for england after he snaked him by axing him  because john terry racially  abused his brother .

Rio can now fuck off with his mulatto ass daemon infested self . Biggest fucking traitors .

And all of them bounty black footballers can fuck off with this black footballers association  bullshit ,

Fucking TOMS.

You are an absolute mug of the worst sort

• Downvote 1

Fucking TOMS.

:rofl: :rofl:

this guy,

the rage

Rio Ferdinand a man of principles.

Isn't something your likely to see on his gravestone. Don't know why anybody is surprised, if he was picked for the Euro's and selected to partner Terry on one side and Ashley Cole on the other he would've gladly done so with a smile on his Camel favouring face. I don't understand how a man who is so Affronted by the FA inability to take racism in the game as seriously as they need to could play for them again. Unless of course he wasn't actually all that affronted by it all and he was merely gesturing like the majority of the other footballers and most of the general public.

People only get on their high horses when something is happening in their own backyard so to speak if its happening down the street they'll gladly brush it under the carpet.

(Now I've said all this hopefully he'll prove me wrong and kindly but bluntly reject the call up and retire from international football with a smile on his desert dwelling animal resembling head held up high)

Giorgos-Katidis-008.jpg

The 
 midfielder Giorgos Katidis has been handed a life ban from all national teams by Greece's football federation EPO after he appeared to give a Nazi salute to supporters during a match.

Katidis, 20, a former captain of Greece's Under-19 team, made the alleged salute in celebrating his winning goal in a 2-1 Super League victory over lowly Veria late on Saturday.

"The player's action to salute to spectators in a Nazi manner is a severe provocation, insults all the victims of Nazi bestiality and injures the deeply pacifist and human character of the game," EPO said in a statement.

Katidis was heavily criticised by political parties and fans on Twitter and Facebook following the incident at the Athens Olympic Stadium. Sunday marks the 70th anniversary of Greek Jew deportations in Nazi concentration camps in the Second World War.

AEK have asked Katidis to explain himself and will then decide his future at a board meeting next week.

Katidis denied he gave a Nazi salute. "I am not a fascist and would not have done it if I had known what it meant," Katidis said on his Twitter account.

The player said he was simply pointing at Michalis Pavlis in the stands to dedicate the goal to his team-mate as he continues to fight health problems. AEK's German coach, Ewald Lienen, backed Katidis.

"He is a young kid who does not have any political ideas. He most likely saw such a salute on the internet or somewhere else and did it without knowing what it means," he said.

AEK are languishing in 10th place in the table with 29 points from 26 games. Veria are fourth from bottom. Katidis joined the club from Aris Salonika last year after impressing in Greece's run to the final of the European Under-19 Championship where they lost to Spain.

guy's a fool

guy next to him don't look impressed at all :lol: