Racism In Football

Admin.

Stacks even tho I was exagerating slightly

But imo john from jamacia has more in common with becky from london then fatima from sudan.

Language, religion etc....

Is a black man from columbia an uncle tom for dating a white columbian or a latina ???

When there culture is all the same just the colour is different ?

But imo john from jamacia has more in common with becky from london then fatima from sudan.

But John would have more in common with Fatima than Becky if they were both brought up in London.

But John would have more in common with Fatima than Becky if they were both brought up in London.

Absolutely not

Is this a white man is the devil type topic?

Or is this a, arabs and pakistanis and anyone else who might be called Fatima, aren't racist type of delusion?

Absolutely not

Or is this a, arabs and pakistanis and anyone else who might be called Fatima, aren't racist type of delusion?

should've highlighted if she's not religious

cause the sudanese people i know are on the same wave weather its garms, music, food, media

Absolutely not

should've highlighted if she's not religious

cause the sudanese people i know are on the same wave weather its garms, music, food, media

Well they would have skin colour in common and a closer shared ancestry to Africa than either would with a white Englishman (or woman) as for Jamaican and Sudanese Culture, Jamaican would be closer to English than Sudanese, which is why the two mesh fairly well together (despite what anybody would like to think)

I don't necessarily think you need to use your skin colour as the main unifying attribute between you and another person, though this is naturally what we do on all sides

To the simple minded person the notion of a multi-faceted individual is just that, a notion. Everything is Black or white. (Apologise for the pun)

Every black person you see in the pub with a group of white people is a bounty and is nicknamed "black Dave"or something.

Every Black man you see walking down the street with a white chick is a self hating guy who finds black females physically repulsive.

Etc etc.

As somebody who's probably received more racial abuse than most of us on here John Barnes has every right to speak on racial issues.

Stan Collymore receives more racial abuse each day on Twitter than most of us will receive in a lifetime but in meant to sit here and say coz my man has a white mum and represented England and openly supports the national team that he has no right to speak out on racial issues?

yeah but the thing is 9 times out of 10 these black men who have white birds are self hating . These nig nogs can't even speak about real black issues in their own house because they are married to white women. Also John Barnes is clearly a self hater ,that shouldn't even need to be debated . Can't be in bed with the enemy while fighting the enemy

Can you post the evidence of your 9/10 claims. I'd like to run the rule over them with my analytical eye.

Your on about discussing issues of race like black couples are discussing this ish as a matter of course. I love the idea of you spouting all this pro black stuff whilst using the term Nig Nog. If I'm honest I've wondered in the past if your a white person taking the mick and in the middle of a long term troll.

Using a term like Nig nog to describe your "own people" isn't self hating no?

I'd prefer to have this "debate" in person as then if know what i was dealing with, as that isn't possible in just gonna leave it.

Was gonna mention that too. Quite stupid of these supposed "pro blacks" using these racist terms.

You have a point tbh,

Guess a question is how far removed/after a game is something still football related. If the same group went out to a club and got into a brawl or smashed the place up, would that be football hooliganism.

Think Charlton have just gone public in distancing themselves from these types of people and have tried to cut any link.

Taylor apologises for sending ‘racist’ tweet to teammates
Newcastle United defender Steven Taylor has apologised on Twitter for posting a tweet that could be construed as racist to a number of his teammates.

Taylor sent a picture of black stereotypes and wrote, “It’s always good to see you guys smiling.”
The tweet was sent to Massadio Haidara, Moussa Sissoko, Papiss Cisse and Vurnan Anita.

Taylor-racist-tweet-224x400.png
Taylor has since deleted the tweet after a plague of angry responses and issued an apology through his Twitter account.
“Apologies if my tweet offended anybody,” he wrote as Haidara attempted to calm the situation, labelling the tweet as “banter”.

The defender could face disciplinary action from the Football Association, who fined Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand £45,000 last year for calling Chelsea’s Ashley Cole a “choc ice” on Twitter.

RAAAAARRRRTEDDDD