Racism In Football

Admin.

your automatically an unk tom if you marry a white woman

you cannot champion black culture whilst claire is at home rustling up the sausage and mash

I get the 2nd line but don't you think it's possible to click with somebody who isn't from your culture?

Uncle

There is many black chicks who don't know anything about their culture and don't want to know. I class them as "lost" and there are white chicks who are willing to adapt and embrace your culture so your in a catch 22 situation

Thats people!!! Finally we might be progressing on this subject and realising people have layers & full of contradictions.

I am not going to be absent father

I was going on what Killa said about being absent black baby father of a white chick

I said it will be impossible for me to be in that position because I dont play in snow anymore

I haven't beaten a white chick since 2011

your defo a better man then i am

the allure of the white meat is a tempting one but not tempting enough to take one down the aisle and dilute my bloodline

I am not going to be absent father

I was going on what Killa said about being absent black baby father of a white chick

I said it will be impossible for me to be in that position because I dont play in snow anymore

I haven't beaten a white chick since 2011

your defo a better man then i am

the allure of the white meat is a tempting one but not tempting enough to take one down the aisle and dilute my bloodline

The black/mixed race tings I have encountered have helped my rehab nicely

Guest Chelsea Jack

i think john doe is constantly trying to fight his inner bounty so he always comes out with this fraff

the allure of white meat, wanting more white friends etc

live your life and be happy g

My debate is with really with stacks, as opposed to most he seems to at least have an ideology, a flawed one but he's somewhat constant with it.

john doe, afroman these lot are just cheerleaders.

But where stacks and the rest make a mockery of themselves is none of them are married yet, none have kids, yet they all sleep with white girls and then then throw around statements like "you can't be sleeping with the enemy."

:/

Dont include me in your list please . Ive banged two white girls since 2009 (yes i know the year)  . And none in over two years as they no longer appeal to me .

If i was to ever slip again (which is highly unllikely )and one of  them became pregnant i would stamp on her  stomach or get someone  else to  do it . And believe me i am not lying

• Downvote 6

Not all black man that wife white girls are uncles tbf

Just the ones that say 'I don't do black girls eurgh'

If a man f*cks all diff type of chicks and has been in relationship with a black girl before but now is with a white girl.... I wouldn't put him in the same bracket.

9/10 they are though .  I can honestly say i  only know one that isn't a proper  uncle tom and even he shows traits of being one..  I mean how can you not be one when you date a white woman . Can you imagine how akward it would be watching roots or talking about every day black issues,or the systemic abuse of blacks with your white woman smh . Like she will get it

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

If a man f*cks all diff type of chicks and has been in relationship with a black girl before but now is with a white girl.... I wouldn't put him in the same bracket.

9/10 they are though .  I can honestly say i  only know one that isn't a proper  uncle tom and even he shows traits of being one..  I mean how can you not be one when you date a white woman . Can you imagine how akward it would be watching roots or talking about every day black issues,or the systemic abuse of blacks with your white woman smh . Like she will get it

:lmao:

9/10 they are though . I can honestly say i only know one that isn't a proper uncle tom and even he shows traits of being one.. I mean how can you not be one when you date a white woman . Can you imagine how akward it would be watching roots or talking about every day black issues,or the systemic abuse of blacks with your white woman smh . Like she will get it
:lmao:

Lmaooooooooo that real deal holyfield cuz

You man are coming with some young talk tho

Remember when I was early 20s going out with an english girl telling man dem I would never breed or marry that tho

Mainly because of cultural differences and even tho I've changed my mind since then if you guys were talking about culuture yeah

But your just talking colour ffs

I'd say black man from certain carribean countries got more in common with english girls then girls from certain african countries.

Its not america where black people are 10 generations deep and all have the same culture.

• Upvote 6

You man are coming with some young talk tho

Remember when I was early 20s going out with an english girl telling man dem I would never breed or marry that tho

Mainly because of cultural differences and even tho I've changed my mind since then if you guys were talking about culuture yeah

But your just talking colour ffs

I'd say black man from certain carribean countries got more in common with english girls then girls from certain african countries.

Its not america where black people are 10 generations deep and all have the same culture.

:/  Absolute rubbish . Bet you couldn't name these things that they have  in common with these girls ...

Yes  africans and Caribbeans have  different cultures but most  of us deep down share something special and that is that we both actually live or understand the black struggle which is something a white person will Never ever  understand . Also im pretty sure africans and carribbeas are more similar than carribeans and white english or africans and white english . 

• Downvote 1