If you knew you'd be a parent in 9 months

Captain Planet

Im gonna defend kaygee here, and i can do that through experience, i have a kid from a teenage relationship, and in my next serious relationship/marriage the woman will have to accept my daughter. I have no baggage, i havent touched my bm since we broke up, we dont get on, we communicate for my daughter nothing more. Kaygee has fallen in love with a guy who has kids from a previous relationship, whats the issue? He can love her and the kids at the same time.

I think the misconception here is that if u have a kid its through being loose or beating random links bareback, its not true i met bm when she was 15, we were in love, she accidently got pregnant at 17, we decided to keep it, did the who muslim marriage, and i was with her a further 5 years before the relationship fizzled out and we grew into 2 different people. So by peoples opinions here i shouldnt be able to find a next wife and have kids? Kaygee is not naive she is being mature about the situation, she shouldnt be worried about him beating his bm cos if he wanted to beat theres a million beatable females out there, doesnt have to be his bm.

With regards to the opening post, if my woman got pregnant now id be fine, more so cos ive experienced it before and know what it takes. Its hard work but u do what u gotto do.

• Upvote 9

As someone who has had a recent pregnancy scare from a woman who lives in a different country

all sorts went through my head and the main one was that i could bring the child up on my own in london as a single parent without much worry about money or time etc...

but if it was a situation where i had to deal with the mother as well i would struggle...not really for money but more mentally your taking care of 2 people even if your not with that person

i personally would struggle to have a child and not see them when i feel

/

the bringing up other peoples kid is different think it changes as you get older.... i defo couldnt do it if i had none of my own or if i fell in love with someone with a newborn, young child

but a situation where i have kids and she has kids and neither of us are looking for more kids I could do this as id expect her to treat mine like hers... so cant be fucking with double standards on that.

So by peoples opinions here i shouldnt be able to find a next wife and have kids?

Nobody is saying that G but if a girl @ 19 took you on you can't expect her parents to be over the moon about it, a girl that age has not lived and shouldn't have the burden of children unless she has her own.

If your daughter at 18/19 met a guy in his mid 20's with kids you would be happy with that?

So by peoples opinions here i shouldnt be able to find a next wife and have kids?

Nobody is saying that G but if a girl @ 19 took you on you can't expect her parents to be over the moon about it, a girl that age has not lived and shouldn't have the burden of children unless she has her own.

If your daughter at 18/19 met a guy in his mid 20's with kids you would be happy with that?

:!:

It would be hard since I'm not in the best financial situation but I would be over the moon personally. A child is a blessing and you do what you have to do. I'm already grinding as it is so with another mouth on the way I just have grind even harder. I capable of living on minimal to have better things in the future.

/

Not sure why kaygee is getting so much flack. What she eats doesn't make you sh*t. Kaygee you shouldn't have entertained any of this with serious responses.

• Upvote 1

Your own children shouldn't be a burden of course but taking on somebody else's could be quite easily.

That isn't even difficult to understand.

It's why a lot of people run a mile the minute they hear about kids from previous relationships cos it ain't their problem and they don't want it to be.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind peoples opinions, as I said if someone is coming to me with a decent conversation i'm more than happy to talk about it. I don't expect people to convert but the majority jumped on the wagon and failed to put forward any valid points. My reason was to try and make people see my point of view and why I am in the situation I am in and how it has worked for me. More fool me for trying to be serious on this forum where being cool is more important than decent conversation/debate.

I don't believe I have judged anyones relationship on here, not in a similar sense. It doesn't even matter anymore, my business is my business and i'm very happy. The fact that my Dad doesn't approve is for various reasons, anyone else who doesn't approve are irrelevant to me. Everything I want from my relationship is fulfilled, thats all that matters.

Not sure why kaygee is getting so much flack. What she eats doesn't make you sh*t. Kaygee you shouldn't have entertained any of this with serious responses.

Cos man are throwing banter it comes across one sided but in reality she has judged other relationships on here and will in turn be judged aswell, nobody is immune nor should they be, this is a place for opinions and when next man like Air Max are being crucified for his decision making on what he thought was a very real situation nobody was speaking up for him so I don't see the place for the sentiment now tbh.

The beauty of this place is most people are similar minded with similar values, it's why you can make a thread about Goddaz being a naughty boy and he gets run off the forum, because you can rely on VIP2 to come to the right conclusion, GABOS.

This was why I saw the direction this topic would take, not sending but given what she's said in the past on other subjects I was surprised to see her post.

• Upvote 1

Hold on lets not pluck from the air to justify things, I never resent someone for their opinions but I can't be bothered with immaturity and nonsense which is what happened here for the most part.

Come to me with an example of me judging someone based on their relationship or leave it.

Hold on lets not pluck from the air to justify things, I never resent someone for their opinions but I can't be bothered with immaturity and nonsense which is what happened here for the most part.

Come to me with an example of me judging someone based on their relationship or leave it.

This is VIP2 jokes or 'immaturity and nonsense' as you put it are part and parcel whatever the subject.

I can't be arsed to dig through topics but you're one of the most vocal members in this room on the subject of relationships and I'm fairly certain I've seen you comment on people's situations and more time you come across as quite level headed and methodical.

I just didn't see you as someone who at your age would be with someone who has 2 kids already

Me being childless could never bring up someone else's child. I'd want to be experiencing becoming a parent at the same time as my wife.

I felt the same way initially

Judging by that I wasn't wrong in being surprised.

/

I've always maintained that the idea love is something magical that can only occur between 2 people destined to meet is bullshit, compatibility is much more flexible than most people think imo. Hence the reason if I meet someone and there is something about them I have a real issue with I make sure I don't put myself in a position where I'm gazing into space trying to convince myself it's something I can get over.