To Northampton and back

Heero Yuy

Wait are you serious ? 40 :lmao:

Who was the other girl from here who was going out with that pub landlord who was in their 50' or 60's

How Kaygee talks about her man I thought he was a youth but mature for his age :rofl:

So when you reach 40 kaygee man will be pushing retirement and have a freedom pass :rofl:

thats not even the worst part

he has 3 babymums mate

Guest chap44uns

Who was the other girl from here who was going out with that pub landlord who was in their 50' or 60's

How Kaygee talks about her man I thought he was a youth but mature for his age :rofl:

So when you reach 40 kaygee man will be pushing retirement and have a freedom pass :rofl:

Yh

But

Your only 10 yrs younger

thats not even the worst part

he has 3 babymums mate

:lmao:

Nah I am in tears, you lot are making this up.

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

I cant ever take Kaygee serious again without picturing that whole set up, He must have a youth closer to your age than he actually is to yours.

I am actually disappointed I bet her mum and dad dont say nothing because they dont want them to bond stronger. Because there is no way the rest of your family can actually like this man.

@Chapps Get out of my arse Battyman Pose in your mirror with your Gucci belt nod-of-approval.gif

Yh

But

Your only 10 yrs younger

OUCH

OLD ASS NIGGUHS

iam sure kgs man doesnt have a YouTube account full of videos filming himself in the hope of gaining pos's from strangers on an Internet forum

When am I trying to get a POS? I am also sure he does not have a tr0ll account on an internet forum in his room writing in some made up dialect to waste time until the next time he has to sign on.

Bummy guy Like I have said you are obsessed with me, I am an actual part of your life, you wake up in the morning and I actually come up in your head within in 10 minutes.

Mate

Mate

MATE :rofl::/

• Downvote 1

Yeah I have make up and special lighting fitted in to. :/ Like I said carry on being obsessed with me. Do I rank above your mum and dad when it comes to priorities in your life, or is it more like a young girls obsession with Justin Bieber. I personally think your obsession with me is like them Wrestling fans who dislike John Cena but want him to recognise him. Thing is you can not go a week without mentioning me or craving some sort of attention from me, its kind of adorable that I actually bring meaning to your existence in this world :lmao:

Well I am going to put my phone to charge and watch Quantum of Solace which I started to download from on demand. Until tomorrow my number one fan sweet dreams.

• Downvote 1

im on the other side, i think he did actually receive the headers but it was such a rare delight for man that he came on here slyly boasting about it, trying to play it cool slipping it in the middle of the story like its nothing.

nah he wanted to spark a debate about going to legnths to get the puss and get all the c/s

he put 'headers' in there to save face

Save it from what exactly :/

The opinions of 99% of you man mean less than nothing to me on a personal level. I know you're all working round the clock to prove otherwise, like I said earlier I can only commend the efforts of those individuals.

di paragraphs

Let me talk to you on a level, I know your response will be I didn’t read or some other similar nonsense because I am actually hitting a nerve. You obviously have been on this forum for some time to know people on here’s history, but you must of gone unnoticed in the past. So you decided to make this E-persona which works for you to get you ‘’over’’ to people several users have done this in the past.

You are memorised with me as part of this character you are playing (which in its self is worrying). To be doing this for 16 months clearly shows you have issues in your personal life which you clearly can not cope with as you want to draw comparisons to me or some uk rap artist.

I would not be surprised if you use my pictures to chat to girls on facebook and BB. Like I said before it is a clear fact that I am a part of your life. Mate brush your teeth clean yourself up get a job even if it’s stacking shelf’s in a supermarket.

Just saying.

Laugh it off but then stop and then actually think about what I have said. Can you feel that little warm pain in your belly? You know what that is? It’s what I have just said to you burning inside you. Have a nice day

di paragraphs

Let me talk to you on a level, I know your response will be I didn’t read or some other similar nonsense because I am actually hitting a nerve. You obviously have been on this forum for some time to know people on here’s history, but you must of gone unnoticed in the past. So you decided to make this E-persona which works for you to get you ‘’over’’ to people several users have done this in the past.

You are memorised with me as part of this character you are playing (which in its self is worrying). To be doing this for 16 months clearly shows you have issues in your personal life which you clearly can not cope with as you want to draw comparisons to me or some uk rap artist.

I would not be surprised if you use my pictures to chat to girls on facebook and BB. Like I said before it is a clear fact that I am a part of your life. Mate brush your teeth clean yourself up get a job even if it’s stacking shelf’s in a supermarket.

Just saying.

Laugh it off but then stop and then actually think about what I have said. Can you feel that little warm pain in your belly? You know what that is? It’s what I have just said to you burning inside you. Have a nice day

You love it!

Guest chap44uns

di paragraphs

Just saying.

whos the one recording videos addressing fourm issues

do you realise how neeky that is

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1