To Northampton and back

Heero Yuy

By passed my question again about your obsession with me is suspect.

I want to know why this guy revolves his life around me. There's having a joke like little digs like what me, Eric and Justin do. But to bring me up consistently every day of his life. Like I am a part of his life is not good. Man needs to do something with his life just pure sitting down wasting time studying my life.

The video thing is a minor not like I sit down and write a scripts and edit stuff just funny sh*t I upload. That's the way I am.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Mad Vybz giving phonecharger the exact response a tr0ll following wants.

Your options are to ignore them, or reply to them like they're a normal person so it doesn't seem like they're getting to You.

He obviously enjoys watching Your videos or he wouldn't keep watching. Thank him for the support.

You don't want to end up escalating it to this again:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/75587-fao-phonecharger-where-was-you-at-1745/page__hl__phonecharger

• Upvote 1

Wait are you serious ? 40 :lmao:

Who was the other girl from here who was going out with that pub landlord who was in their 50' or 60's

How Kaygee talks about her man I thought he was a youth but mature for his age :rofl:

So when you reach 40 kaygee man will be pushing retirement and have a freedom pass :rofl:

thats not even the worst part

he has 3 babymums mate

:lmao:

always had respect for kg still she always come across muture and head screwed

but 40 and 3 baby mmothers u no, this donny has to be a yardy i got a couple 2nd uncles in the same lane

Guest chap44uns

Yeah, Mad Vybz giving phonecharger the exact response a tr0ll following wants.

Your options are to ignore them, or reply to them like they're a normal person so it doesn't seem like they're getting to You.

He obviously enjoys watching Your videos or he wouldn't keep watching. Thank him for the support.

You don't want to end up escalating it to this again:

http://www.vip2.co.u...l__phonecharger

nigga-pls_o_724193.jpg

• Upvote 1