To Northampton and back

Heero Yuy

remember a next beautician(usually are) having a materialistic discussion about designers and holidays with me...she obviously thought i was a serious money guy like 7 figures.... arranged to link at an apartments(rental) anyone who knows about them city ones on the thames they look banging but are cheap for the weekend....she came round we banged all weekend, went nandos she paid, went to some spanish bar she paid as i "left my wallet" back in the apartment.... monday morning i helped her with her bags to the car which was a clapped out fiesta P reg and she drove back to swindon thinking she would get the call to come down regular and get to spend my money.... but she got locked off BB/whatsapp and call divert

I read the story like this

niall_laughing_gif.gif

lol

Ice >>>>>

im on the other side, i think he did actually receive the headers but it was such a rare delight for man that he came on here slyly boasting about it, trying to play it cool slipping it in the middle of the story like its nothing.

Trass if di battery weren't dead he would have streamed it for us

im on the other side, i think he did actually receive the headers but it was such a rare delight for man that he came on here slyly boasting about it, trying to play it cool slipping it in the middle of the story like its nothing.

nah he wanted to spark a debate about going to legnths to get the puss and get all the c/s

he put 'headers' in there to save face

Wait are you serious ? 40 :lmao:

Who was the other girl from here who was going out with that pub landlord who was in their 50' or 60's

How Kaygee talks about her man I thought he was a youth but mature for his age :rofl:

So when you reach 40 kaygee man will be pushing retirement and have a freedom pass :rofl:

• Downvote 1