To Northampton and back

Heero Yuy

Just weird that he said he wanted everyone to get some ''lols'' etc but then spent rest of the topic saying he doesn't care what anybody thinks

:/

Only bane could find such a tangent correlation between two unrelated factors.

I dropped a couple eggs on the floor today, you know what the euro millions numbers will be next week ?

absolute cockroach

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just weird that he said he wanted everyone to get some ''lols'' etc but then spent rest of the topic saying he doesn't care what anybody thinks

I dropped a couple eggs on the floor today, you know what the euro millions numbers will be next week ?

absolute cockroach

LMAO

absolute cockroach

LMAO

absolute cockroach

loooool

bare feelings though

absolute cockroach

What he said wasn't untrue

absolute cockroach

Guys trying way to hard

absolute cockroach

Things is I dropped the story for the lol's knowing what would happen, it's cool though because like i apparently keep saying opinions here are air.

Now if people start insinuating i'm fabricating my story in parts or regretting making this thread then it almost sounds like people are trying to make me out like i give a f*ck. Now that's the sh*t i don't like and those are posts i replied to mainly.

That's exactly why what he's said is two unrelating factors :/

Bane is just reaching as always, he just has a little backing for once.

• Downvote 1