WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chatted shit.

When the benchmark is Tony Adams, well you're list isn't going to be long... Terry been central to Chelsea's defence for 15 years now... How many have Chelsea had with all their millions that hold up to him? One, two maybe... So that's two in 15 years to Wenger's two or three in 20 years...

Is he loosing it?

Talking about paying the staffs wages now so he doesnt want to over spend

the comic sans :rofl:

• Upvote 3

Wenger said: "Why do you say I'm reluctant? If I buy you tomorrow for £45million I have spent £45million and I would have done well because I will have listened to you but spending the money in itself is not a quality. Spending the money buying a top player is different and we are ready to do it.

"I just said I'd spend £300million if I find the player and I had £300million. Do not forget we are a club who has 600 employees who we have to have a responsibility to as well. It's a bit surprising you come out of games and don't speak about football. You have to speak about money."

On 23 August 2016 at 0:08 AM, Turkish said:

I think they know what he said. Whats your point?

The board must of told him to mention the 600 employees right?

Why hasn't he got 300 million? Why is he making the point of IF I had it... 

I think it's more likely that if a football manager is talking about 600 employees, it's probably because somebody reminded him of that fact... But he can probably buy ever player in world football except Ronaldo and Messi?

Why hasn't he got 300 million? Why is he making the point of IF I had it... 

I think it's more likely that if a football manager is talking about 600 employees, it's probably because somebody reminded him of that fact... But he can probably buy ever player in world football except Ronaldo and Messi?

He didnt make a point of the IF mate, he said it as a regular sentence, if he wanted to make us aware of something he could just say he doesnt have 300 mill to spend plain and simple. Nobody is asking him to spend 300 million anyway so he is just talking more shit as usual.

Lol someone reminded him Arsenal have 600 employees. Your a real mug and your type of fans are the reason he has this power and why we are in the position we are.

Yes we can buy any other player money wise. Reputation wise no but we have the money too start pushing us that step further.

From 2.35 onwards... About he didn't make the point... SMH and GTFOH.

Then the BUT we must have the 100m... Again ask yourself why is our manager constantly making points that suggest we don't have money...

It is quite clear what Wenger is doing, but some of you following the press and not the evidence in front of your fucking eyes.