Would any current Arsenal players get into this team?

kerser

Another criticism you usually hear about Carrick is about his work rate but surprisingly...

STATS: United’s Hardest Working Players

December 24, 2012

Stats_distance-covered.png

For those who have played the equivalent of five games in the league, this is the ranking of how much distance they’ve covered minute on the pitch: 1. Rooney 2. Carrick 3. Van Persie 4. Cleverley 5. Scholes 6. Young 7. Welbeck 8. Evans 9. Rafael 10. Hernandez 11. Evra 12. Valencia 13. Vidic 14. Smalling 15. Ferdinand.

When you look at those who have played less than five games, it’s interesting to note that Shinji Kagawa covered, on average, 116.73m per minute he was on the pitch, even outworking Rooney! (Nani 107.41m, Anderson 107.21m and Giggs 107.01m)

and that didn't just start this season cause in 2011 he was putting up numbers like this vs Chelsea

distance-covered.png?w=479

:/

Never worth the money Utd paid, never good enough to hold down an England place, and this country is average at best, and never should be the main man in a top 4 team. Especially Utd. Next you'll be telling me Anderson is class too.

As for Anelka, man's been to more Everton games than Arsenal games and reckoned we should have signed Joey Barton. :lol:

Don't talk to me about football knowledge, we scroll past your posts in the Arsenal room.

Stats, LMFAO.

• Downvote 6

Never worth the money Utd paid, never good enough to hold down an England place, and this country is average at best, and never should be the main man in a top 4 team. Especially Utd. Next you'll be telling me Anderson is class too.

Lolsmh.

Agony>>

Agony casualy fucking up proceedings with a few facts and stats,

Tut tut tut, very inconsiderate this thread is about Nostalgia and getting all gooey-eyed about the past, Speaking sense is not encouraged nor is it tolerated.

:lol:

Agony came and just deaded the hype.

Aim and sprayed niggas

Lolsmh.

Agony>>

Cant even lol before shaking my head, just a straight smh

Embarrassing 

P.S I always thought the Arsenal Team in 98 was better than the invincibles. That team was rude.

Just throwing that out there like.

Seaman / Lehman = Seaman

Dixon / Lauren = Dixon

Keown / Campbell = Campbell

Adams / Toure = Adams

Winterburn / Cole - Cole

Petit / Ljunberg = Petit

Platt / vieria = Vieira

Parlour / Gilberto = gilberto

Overmars / Pires = Overmars

Anelka / Bergkamp = Bergkamp

Wright / Henry = Henry

Mario Balotelli is that Goliath guy right, he's like an ever present arsenal supporter..

These types (fans who always go to the games) normally have the worst footy knowledge and can barely understand the game..

Every1 knows my views on Carrick, but again lol at the anti Carrick brigade and LOL @ England for not building a side around Carrick pmsl

Not signing Carrick for £3.5m for West Ham has to go down as another Wenger blunder

Fabregas >>>>>> Carrick.

No blunder.

Slap yourself.

P.S I always thought the Arsenal Team in 98 was better than the invincibles. That team was rude.

Just throwing that out there like.

Seaman / Lehman = Seaman

Dixon / Lauren = Dixon

Keown / Campbell = Campbell

Adams / Toure = Adams

Winterburn / Cole - Cole

Petit / Ljunberg = Petit

Platt / vieria = Vieira

Parlour / Gilberto = gilberto

Overmars / Pires = Overmars

Anelka / Bergkamp = Bergkamp

Wright / Henry = Henry

The way you put together those comparisons is interesting to say the least.

Seaman V Lehman   98

Dixon V Lauren        98

Adams V Toure       98

Keown V Campbell   U     Could maybe swap Keown for Bould, but either way the result is the same.

Winterburn V Cole    U

Parlour V Ljunberg   98 

Petit V Gilberto         98

Viera V Viera            = POSSIBLY A U

Overmars V  Pires       98 Pires was still a quality player but the injury took something away

Bergkamp V Bergkamp    98 Version wins.

Anelka V Henry              U, Could swap Anelka for Wright or Wreh, but again the result is the same. 

4/7 

either way i wasn't necessarily talking about player for player merely expressing my opinion on the complete make up of the team and the strengths as a whole.

Doing it this way Highlights my point too so i'm happy to do the player for player thing.