The Snow Thread

Aquaman

was snowing here again earlier on, my road is just thick ice,they have gritted the main roads but i havent been outside since thursday coz i dont wanna fall over on that sh*t, already f*cked my leg up from falling down a hill so unless i really have to go out im not,my house is full of food so im all good for staying in 2bh, even though its getting f*ck*ng boring as all my friends and family live the other side of my area so hardly anyone is coming to see me lol.also i hate that the weather is somehow f*ck*ng up my tv, ive only got a digibox and the only channels that seem to work properly are the ones i never watch, pissed

Guest Tulse Hill
I hate the snow but this Ice a few days later is lethal. Supprised (actually Im not) councils dont grt pavements. Makes me look like a twat when Im walking.
We run out of grit ginger boy

last time it snowed (I mean the early-mid december snow) Greenwich council didn't grit the pavements for time, and when they did they used broken glass. :/ if they're thinking of doing that this time round then I'd rather try my chances on the ice. It's not about carrying that glass home and stepping on it.

Fed up with this now, all we hear on the news is how we are low on supplies of food, people rushing to super markets, no grit, the army out on in Kent to help clear the snow blah blah blah, it's like the first time they'd seen snow. People dying due to going through thin ice when you're warned not to do it get zero sympathy from me. Just get on with my everyday life and not worry about this crap. There's bigger problems to deal with than this snow.