PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

LOL I was wondering who was gonna get hurt first.. It's pretty much generally accepted that Sony went in with PS4. As EA's former CEO Put it "Sony fucking nailed it and deserves it's victory over XBox". Sales have been massively in favour of PS4 and there is no denying that it's the superior console right now regardless of what games you have had to choose from.

• Downvote 2

The Wii isn't even a rival or similar machine but well done to Nintendo. Sales matter to the companies in case you didn't know. Aside from that we both know the games run better on PS4, Not that it particularly bothers me but it's a fact none the less. You can deny it until you turn blue in the face but Sony's been winning this console race since current gen dropped.

Also I'm playing a 10/10 rated game at the moment on PS4 which is also out on XBOne, so dunno WTF you are talking about.

• Downvote 3

Not surprised. Sony deaded Microsoft this generation. Not even been any console war hype it's been that one sided.

lol wtf are you talking about? forever with your biased bullshit

tbh both consoles have been absolutely sh*t so far

Trust me.

Copped a PS4 for Xmas, swapped it for X1 in March. Botch consoles are as average as each other. I could happily play 360 and not feel like im missing out.

• Upvote 1

Both consoles are as bad as each other.

PS4 edges it as its cheaper and more powerful console.

The problem is the games. Like. playing FIFA on the PS4 is very, very bad, especially in UT.  Market is just terrible, certain players don't even exist.  

My Boy has bought nearly every PS4 game that has come out, some of the garbage that he's got pmsl

Bloodborne is the best out of the bad bunch (If we are not talking about remastered ps3 greats)

The best games will all be multiplatform this year 

Just seen Ultra SF IV is dropping on PS4 real soon... f*ck it I'm making the jump, Xbox One exclusives just aren't doing it for me atorr

Guess I'll wait...

http://kotaku.com/ultra-street-fighter-iv-is-kinda-broken-on-ps4-1707115481

Read that same article earlier after hearing about the problems.

Most games need a fix (patch) after realese but Capcom took the piss on this occasion and thought pricing it at £19.99 would keep customers sweet.