PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Just got hold of a Xbox One. There were 7 games on the HDD, was told (google) that you can do a system restore then download the games again for free...which you can.

The only problem is, I can't play the games as it requires the original profile when they were bought to log in!!! How the fuck am I meant to do that?!

I'm hoping my PS4 has increased in value with me still having P.T. Installed. Seen people trying to sell them on eBay for ridiculous prices and eBay taking some of them down if they mention the game/teaser since Sony and Konami removed it from the store a while back.

I'm hoping my PS4 has increased in value with me still having P.T. Installed. Seen people trying to sell them on eBay for ridiculous prices and eBay taking some of them down if they mention the game/teaser since Sony and Konami removed it from the store a while back.

How much we talking?

Can only see one listed on eBay in the UK and that's got a buy it now price at £1,000. Can't even imagine people paying dumb money for it though. One guy in US apparently sold his on eBay for $1,800. eBay have been cracking down on it though removing listings. Not sure what there ruling is though for not allowing it.

Imagine Kojima signed up, would be a serious coup and major blow to Sony IMO. Although MGS has finished now luckily. I'll take this Silent Hill rumor with a pinch of salt for now as they were saying it is 80% done and Microsoft wanted to reveal it at E3. Would surprise me if that is true.

Imagine Kojima signed up, would be a serious coup and major blow to Sony IMO. Although MGS has finished now luckily. I'll take this Silent Hill rumor with a pinch of salt for now as they were saying it is 80% done and Microsoft wanted to reveal it at E3. Would surprise me if that is true.

Phil Spencer Verified account

‏@XboxP3

@GoReds42093 @Xbox Sorry, this isn't true. Not sure where the rumor started but I don't want to mislead anyone.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...