SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought he joined everton or am i mixing things up

But seriously all of a sudden bare teams have got £50+ million to spend, wheres all this money coming from? And wtf about this fairplay ting we been hearing about for years?

Bare teams gonna spend £40m+ and not get European football.

Somebodies gonna have some splainin to do.

• Downvote 2

But seriously all of a sudden bare teams have got £50+ million to spend, wheres all this money coming from? And wtf about this fairplay ting we been hearing about for years?

Bare teams gonna spend £40m+ and not get European football.

Somebodies gonna have some splainin to do.

as wenger said, ders more money than talent 

I'm not an unrealistic fan, last year I was saying 6th would be an achievement but 7th was what I was expecting. This year I'm expecting 6th with 5th and above being the achievement, but in the unlikely event that spurs lose Bale I fully expect us to grab 5th... OK maybe a little unrealistic  :ph34r:

liverpool need to be a force at home again, hopefully they sort ish out

swansea took der foot off the gas, that cup win gave them European footy, i expect them to push on this season but the Europa league may effect em

but u never know tho, i could be wrong,liverpool could get 6th 

southampton and swansea will finish higher than them 4th tier teams 

• Upvote 1

Meh

Wayne Rooney ready for England as Arsenal rejoin hunt for striker Wayne Rooney has declared himself available for England’s match against Scotland on Wednesday, with Chelsea now also facing renewed interest from Arsenal in their bid to sign the unsettled Manchester United striker.

Bed

Meh

Wayne Rooney ready for England as Arsenal rejoin hunt for striker Wayne Rooney has declared himself available for England’s match against Scotland on Wednesday, with Chelsea now also facing renewed interest from Arsenal in their bid to sign the unsettled Manchester United striker.

Bed

The real is. We will probably drop the most gwap for rooney

But he doesn't want arsenal .  He has made it clear. Interest is pointless

its suarez or a cheeky bid for torres come deadline day

Meh

Bed

Story is a non starter.