Tulisa's cocaine deal shame

Barney Stinson

I'm not her biggest fan but I'm not gonna let my personal distaste cloud my judgement.

Looking at how the media are covering the case collapse should give in indication of where shes heading.

IMO

This tbh

I have no time for her but we can see whats happening here.

Hate her or not she can easily be described as an urban icon. Who is she up against? Cher Lloyd

I'm not her biggest fan but I'm not gonna let my personal distaste cloud my judgement.

Looking at how the media are covering the case collapse should give in indication of where shes heading.

IMO

This tbh

I have no time for her but we can see whats happening here.

Hate her or not she can easily be described as an urban icon. Who is she up against? Cher Lloyd

this had nothing to do with me liking her or not I'm spitting facts here based on logic nothing personal

the media want to sell papers and bbc want some viewers...she's a hot topic and they wanna cash in that's all

give it a couple weeks and she will be back to only appearing in dodgy swimsuit pics and z list red carpet events...and she should be happy with that tbh

People might buy into her for a bit purely on that 'let's see what she's gonna do now' but the lack of talent and lack of like-ability will leave them bored and onto the next thing

xfactor and forgive me have shown us this already and she's simply just too stupid for this shit.

I couldn't slant hard enough at that comment about her being an icon smh

she isn't an urban icon she isn't any sort of an icon

rhianna is an urban icon

tulisa is an urban resident.

• Upvote 2

Rihanna is a world superstar

Tulisa is an urban icon she is a household name.

Tulisa has not reached kerry katona low levels you can still make allot of money off her name and image. You won't see Jordan, Kerry Katona on bbc news only on shows like this morning (who have anyone)

End of the day money rules everything as long as she marketable she will eat.

if she was not a judge on x factor as a judge yes career dead out long time. But she was and to be in that position holds weight.

Why are there no pics of Mazher Mahmood? Surely he had to be in court?

He was, but he gets to present evidence from behind a screen. As he says his identity getting revealed could endanger the bullshit he gets up to.

Ah skeen. Apparently he tried to set up George Galloway a few years back. Tried to get him to make some anti semitic comments on camera. Galloway rumbled him and later tried to expose Mahmood by pulling out a picture of him during a live interview on channel 4 news