Top Boy - Ashley Walters & Kano - Channel 4

Niall Ferguson

And y is the old white breh seen as the "top gangter" I know its east end n all but dem times have changed fam

All of the big growers/shotters are all old & white. :/

Not them guys that pick up a 9bar and think they are the biggest shotter in they're ends..

Im talkin about them guys who are 1st and 2nd in the food chain... Old white men.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And y is the old white breh seen as the "top gangter" I know its east end n all but dem times have changed fam

Not them guys that pick up a 9bar and think they are the biggest shotter in they're ends..

Im talkin about them guys who are 1st and 2nd in the food chain... Old white men.

myth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APJEeTF4BJY

The tune from the end >>>>>

some modern day Otis Redding

Sounds more like James Brown.

Don't ever compare anyone to Otis again.

He's good though, saw his video a while back.

i negged you for your negativity. but you are right. hes not comparable to otis. but his style of music is more like otis than james brown which is what i meant. u oddity

myth

It's only a myth in your eyes because you never see them flaunting their money, that's why they are 2nd in the food chain, aint about coming to the ends in a brand new range rover going to the top clubs, ego inflated etc

You could walk past the biggest drug dealer in UK and not realise it

You could walk past a local runner and spot him a mile off

thats why you'll stay at the bottom

/brisco

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1