malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

Any trouble iv had abroad has been with locals, never other english.

People need to learn to fight, no better feeling than settling a strong disagreement with a fair 1 on 1.. Win or lose your pride stays intact

Allow fighting with locals in a foreign country. 1 on 1 or not, your lucky you ain't come back in a pine box too. Certain country life is cheap.

At first I thought he was the guy that cut that English ladys head off in Tenerife or somewhere a few years ago

Wow that's mad

What exactly did he do to your friend

Beat him up real bad put him in hospital cut him open.

Police over there didn't care.

Had to get flown back the next day.

sad state of affairs, dont these idiots get enough of this rigmarole back home!!

A holiday should instill good friendly vibes in a person not bring out a crazy animal.

Im sorry but the stuff that irks you at home just flies over your head on holiday.if these fellas had a few words that should of been enouh for them to say fack it im on my hols brush it off

and the brutality, insane doubt they would of behaved like that back home crazy loons

Guest 90210

At first I thought he was the guy that cut that English ladys head off in Tenerife or somewhere a few years ago

Wow that's mad

What exactly did he do to your friend

Beat him up real bad put him in hospital cut him open.

Police over there didn't care.

Had to get flown back the next day.

we should boycott the plate throwers shitty country. witnesses said they just stood round while the youngster was bleedin to death too. they want tourist money but dont give a fuck if tourists get stabbed or beaten up...

lol more urban yoofs involved

jus f*ckin gas them all

Harry Nye ‏@HarryNye 23 Jul

I held a dead bloke last night and his f*cking blood was on my hands. What the f*ck is wrong with this world. Who the f*ck stabs someone.

he's dropping the "n" bomb on his twitter page. im not black so my opinion doesn't really count but i don't think non-black people should be tossing it round

hes quoting a jay z lyric u dog eating cantonese slimeball

pmsl

Harry Nye ‏@HarryNye 23 Jul

I held a dead bloke last night and his f*cking blood was on my hands. What the f*ck is wrong with this world. Who the f*ck stabs someone.

he's dropping the "n" bomb on his twitter page. im not black so my opinion doesn't really count but i don't think non-black people should be tossing it round

hes quoting a jay z lyric u dog eating cantonese slimeball

:lol:

been malia, napa, and zante

great holidays when you're younger.

see a few scraps, nothing major usually guys too drunk to do any damage or maybe a bottle getting smashed worst case scenario a victim looking guy gets rushed.... get them everywhere there are young people and alcohol 

seen a full scale riot against police, with a a few hundred pub man... who got whacked up.... feds were putting like 8 man in a car loool

but this is ridiculous... what's wrong with these kids 

personally i think is the rise of gay uk... homos are taking over and all these yutes are gay too busy watching each other but dont know why they are watching mans and not all the hoes on these islands wearing nothing flinging themselves at anything with a bit of colour

see a few scraps, nothing major usually guys too drunk to do any damage or maybe a bottle getting smashed worst case scenario a victim looking guy gets rushed.... get them everywhere there are young people and alcohol 

seen a full scale riot against police, with a a few hundred pub man... who got whacked up.... feds were putting like 8 man in a car loool

personally i think is the rise of gay uk... homos are taking over and all these yutes are gay too busy watching each other but dont know why they are watching mans and not all the hoes on these islands wearing nothing flinging themselves at anything with a bit of colour

LOL the other day i was walking to the corner shop see some sexy ting on the other side of the road.

Some savage walking towards me would rather eye me up and down, instead the girl... i just had to SMH

LOL the other day i was walking to the corner shop see some sexy ting on the other side of the road.

Some savage walking towards me would rather eye me up and down, instead the girl... i just had to SMH

Madness